CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Things are getting interesting in the roster-worlddddddd.

I'm ready to hear what's happening in Warriors-world.

Would Goofy get the Warriors name? I thought maybe Ninja would keep it. If Ninja and Legit stay together, isn't it their's? 

They can team as Soul maybe. Ryanoob and Brake used that name a few years ago. 

Goofy holds the Warriors name. And Ninja has said before that he never liked the name so they would definitely use something else if Goofy gets dropped

• Upvote (+1) 2

Would Goofy get the Warriors name? I thought maybe Ninja would keep it. If Ninja and Legit stay together, isn't it their's? 

They can team as Soul maybe. Ryanoob and Brake used that name a few years ago. 

Ninja doesnt like that name, He said he has been wanting to change it for awhile.  So i doubt he would try to keep it if He split away from Goofy.

gsm_169_halo_reach_mlg_winter_champs_4v4

^ has returned. 

They could change the name from Status Quo to Socially Awkward from the way that picture looks. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Ace just said in Dersky's twitch chat he isnt quitting. In other news, Dersky is running games with T2

MM or customs? How has T2 looked?

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GUYS READ THIS THREAD, BUT THERE IS SOME COMICAL STUFF IN HERE THANK YOU BASED GOD :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

FS, Enable, Royal2 and SB are a great team. However, they only won 1 event back in Halo: Reach. I see a good top 6 team. Given the amount of time between now and AGL8; if they don't get that old teamwork back plus improve playing styles.... then I don't see an Ambush contender team. In regards to Warriors, I think its time everybody left. Ninja/Legit/Goofy all have unique play-styles that just won't mix together. If RyaNoob joins back with Warriors, I don't see a Top 6 or Top 8 team. 

• Downvote (-1) 4

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GUYS READ THIS THREAD, BUT THERE IS SOME COMICAL STUFF IN HERE THANK YOU BASED GOD :bman:

I hope bth doesnt split up :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

Warriors also thought they needed more slaying power :/

Well they were either wrong or picked up the wrong player. I think they know that now, and I think Classic will learn that soon  :mellow:

FS, Enable, Royal2 and SB are a great team. However, they only won 1 event back in Halo: Reach. I see a good top 6 team. Given the amount of time between now and AGL8; if they don't get that old teamwork back plus improve playing styles.... then I don't see an Ambush contender team. In regards to Warriors, I think its time everybody left. Ninja/Legit/Goofy all have unique play-styles that just won't mix together. If RyaNoob joins back with Warriors, I don't see a Top 6 or Top 8 team. 

So you don't think Ninja Legit Goofy and Ryanoob would place in the top 8 at Knoxville? I want some of what your drinking man.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I hope bth doesnt split up :(

We all know you just want to see Bth stay together so you can watch them fight in their online scrims lol.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I'm excited about this team. Royal 2 and Snakebite are both nasty players and even though they have to learn a lot. I'm sure they can pick it up in no time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MM or customs? How has T2 looked?

MM. He plays like a pro still. In response to Dersky asking T2 if he would consider competing again, he said "we'll see" and the chat exploded

• Upvote (+1) 1

1269259657_omg_cat.gif Do I see t2 playing h4 in Derskys stream

I. MUST. HAVE. LINK.

With this lineup though SQ could do so much more I feel. But good luck to Ace and Dersky finding a new home.

(Regarding T2)

Also if this happens how everyone wants to,

We all know you just want to see Bth stay together so you can watch them fight in their online scrims lol.

No I just #BELIEVE

So you don't think Ninja Legit Goofy and Ryanoob would place in the top 8 at Knoxville? I want some of what your drinking man.

I mean yeah they'll place "high" but that team won't last. You have Classic, Ambush, Pure, BtH, sQ, SvR, Swarm, Legendary and RC that could do much better. Okay maybe not Pure, Swarm or RC (not impossible but hell even MichiShade had a good shot) BUT what I meant was, warriors as a team placed against the other teams won't do too well. I just don't see it happening or see it working again. It could, but thats just my opinion. I mean, you had Walshy, StrongSide, Ninja and Mikwen on a team at one time and they didn't do that great.  

• Downvote (-1) 2

• Reign Ambush – Heinz, Formal, Snip3down, Pistola = 16,650
  • Warriors – Legit, Goofy, Ninja, ? = 9,950
  • Status Quo – Flamesword, enable, SnakeBite, Royal2 = 6,800
  • Pulse Classic – Chig, Mikwen, Roy, aPG = 5,700

Full Team List | Team Passes | AGL Points

Just wondering but why are you only showing the top 4 seeds? No biggie i am just wondering.