CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Also I think the all this talk of someone from getting dropped from Ambush is a little crazy. I know people like to speculate, and the league is all about team changes now but when you win 4 events in a row, you don't panic the first time you experience failure. 

I don't think any of the top 4 teams will make a change. That's just me though. Well, maybe SQ drops BMan

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, I didn't and still don't think Ninja is a top 5 player (I think he is top 10 though) but hopefully this will help silence some of his critics who just say "Ninja Sucks".

Wow. Great to see Requiem win that - I'd like to see Ninja do well. He stuck with Halo throughout all the crap.

well yeah of course he did. That's where he makes his money, why would he leave when he makes a living from streaming video games. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

For those saying drop Heinz relax, it's only one event lol

If I remember correctly, it took 2 events out of Top 2 for Final Boss to drop Walshy

• Upvote (+1) 1

@NTN_RyaNoob: If ambush take 4th, 90% sure they breakup” Sorry we are an actual team and stick things out, I know you aren't used to it.

Honestly that is a cheap shot considering Ryan is usually getting dropped not dropping someone. He wanted to stick with the original warriors lineup even longer.

• Upvote (+1) 5

If I remember correctly, it took 2 events out of Top 2 for Final Boss to drop Walshy

and they spent a year and a half at top 6
  • Upvote (+1) 1

well yeah of course he did. That's where he makes his money, why would he leave when he makes a living from streaming video games. 

Others could have done though. The only reason he pulls in the views over other pro's is because he stream constantly and has become known for it....like nadeshot on a smaller scale.

I am amazed, either way someone is getting their first event win today.

and they spent a year and a half at top 6

I dont think FB's drop of Walshy was 100 percent performance related, it was probably 90 percent personal problems and 10 performance if I had to estimate.

Anyways I dont see Ambush breaking up when they know they got the most talented and experienced team currently.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I kinda want requiem to make it into the finals just so infamous can wipe the floor with them, watching SQ get wrecked again wouldnt be much fun

love me some continuation series for the LBF.  My prediction is requiem comes in hot and wins 4 in a row. Ninja and crew seem to play better when they are the team steam rolling through losers. They are 2009-2010 SQ lol

Grand Finals: Requiem wins first series 3-1

Second series goes 5 games then infamous wins 

Infamous to take it all.  :bravo:

It's going to be an exciting finals, boys.