CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Requiem could have 3-0'd Ambush. Crazy how the tide has turned this event.

• Upvote (+1) 4

we saw the same thing happen with instinct. they didn't practice. people are underestimating the importance of online scrims for halo

• Upvote (+1) 3

man dersky is playing so good this tourny

So many players are showing up. Especially Naded, Goofy, Ace, Dersky. This AGL is the best one yet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Requiem is such a weak slayer team, Ambush seems to be SO OFF they barely scraped by 50-49 Onyx TS against them I was shocked.

Requiem is up 2-1 in the series and a CTF simplex is up next... Requiem is a superior OBJ team I think they could knock Ambush out of the money which is insane. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe Chig not being able to go is going to end up with him not on the team?

I believe Roy can't go either. 

we saw the same thing happen with instinct. they didn't practice. people are underestimating the importance of online scrims for halo

people dont question their importance, its practice, the question is usually what winning online scrims means

I believe Roy can't go either. 

Like he can't go, or he can't go and he pulls a shade :D

people dont question their importance, its practice, the question is usually what winning online scrims means

fair enough

Is it just me that's getting that REALLY annoying pixel lag all the time :( This tourny has definitely been the best in a while but the pixel lag is getting to me man lol

Is it just me that's getting that REALLY annoying pixel lag all the time :( This tourny has definitely been the best in a while but the pixel lag is getting to me man lol

Im not getting any lag. Try watching it on xbox

So, I decide to show the chat(because I usually hide it) and I see people posting giant dicks and not getting timed out or banned. 

AGL really needs to get some really good mods for their next tourney because the chat is just making the halo community look so bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1