CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

I hated to see some people starting trifles with the CoD community, and it seemed like some CoD kids started to hit back.  The only things that have bothered me is the chat whining about Goofy and Best Man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk. I don't see Requiem making any team changes. Only 2 things I could see happening. Them picking up Mikwen for Ace, and that would be a stretch considering Dersky and Ace seem to be a duo. And Finally, Legit and Ninja joining up with Mikwen and Roy as Instinct.

Don't think either will happen though. Requiem most likely sticking together.

A team change that I see as the most possible (even tho im 99% sure they wont make a team change)  is Enable/Flame teaming with Ninja/Legit .

I feel bad for Legit for being stuck with Ninja.

How is he stuck with Ninja? He obviously chose to team with him...

• Upvote (+1) 2

A team change that I see as the most possible (even tho im 99% sure they wont make a team change)  is Enable/Flame teaming with Ninja/Legit .

Ninja and flame would clash heads. For sure won't happen imo

• Upvote (+1) 1

What? Why? The dude is good, I just dont get the hate

He has a lot of fans, so some people feel the need to balance that with hate. If Ghost says he's good he must be good. I'll take a National Champions opinion over joe blow any day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How is he stuck with Ninja? He obviously chose to team with him...

Yeah, and Ninja isn't a bad player, he just makes poor decisions from time to time. They'll still get Top 4.

What? Why? The dude is good, I just dont get the hate

He is average for a pro. I don't see him winning a tournament.

He has a lot of fans, so some people feel the need to balance that with hate.

If Ghost says he's good he must be good.

Ghost also says that sprint game types are good.

Also, it isn't hate at all. It is an undeniable fact.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel bad for Legit for being stuck with Ninja.

Why? Ninja and Legit chose to team and they are good friends from what I have seen. I am a Legit fan and I like him teaming with Ninja. They compliment each other well.

Idk. I don't see Requiem making any team changes. Only 2 things I could see happening. Them picking up Mikwen for Ace, and that would be a stretch considering Dersky and Ace seem to be a duo. And Finally, Legit and Ninja joining up with Mikwen and Roy as Instinct.

Don't think either will happen though. Requiem most likely sticking together.

You would think most these teams wouldn't change but after the last couple events it seems like they will change teams at the drop of a hat.

Seems like most people are expecting a Classic team change. aPG or Chig dropped for Blaze?

Ninja and flame would clash heads. For sure won't happen imo

Perhaps, however I think both dudes want to win. and this might be the best team

I swear we get support from the CoD community for more viewers and the Halo community keeps driving them away....

A lot of COD people DM'd me saying that was the case.

It's a shame.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Perhaps, however I think both dudes want to win. and this might be the best team

You think that would be the best team? Are you joking?

that is at least the third time i have seen ninja try to beatdown a flag guy this tournament. 

http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/559-umg-chicago-discussion-thread/page-34&do=findComment&comment=17187

You're right Ninja sucks. 

When Tickle admits Ninja sucks, you know he can't be as amazing as some people make him out to be. I mean he is a fanboy mod and doesn't even believe. He has talent and goes off at times, but he has average team work and decision making. He is a good player, but I wouldn't put him in the top 10.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3