CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

infamous is winning in dominant fashion. They have beat most of the top teams. Probably wont get a chance to play requiem.

Looking forward to that Ambush v. Infamous rematch.

God Infamous is just on another level than SQ. SQ doesn't even look like they belong here. Makes Enables trash talk to Ryanoob earlier look really stupid.

Requiem choked against SQ.  This SQ team was very average, and it showed here.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah at the moment I can't see where Roy/Mikwen/aPG/Chig would end up if they split. Roy/Chig might stick together.

DAT broom man. Infamous was going off, winning individual battles.

Goofy for MVP, he's playing out of his mind.

I'm actually glad too see Naded back into the finals again, I really hope he gets his first event win. He really deserves one.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Im so Happy for this Infamous Squad. We finally have a team who can compete with Ambush

#LFG Infamous

I'm just happy to see Naded back and on a dominate team. I was skeptical about the team with Goofy, but he is playing pretty great this tournament. Hell, the entire team is. 

Who wouldnt love to see Ambush lose here so they can have there eyes opened to that fact that everyone needs to practice 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ryanoob taking down Enable tAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Lxthul taking down Bman...... l8/pathet. 

Naded going for his first event win!? Damn! 

Ambush will beat Requiem and sQ and then get 3-0d again by Infamous. Calling it. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think Ryanoob deserves mvp. or tj. or naded. or goofy. they're all playing out of their minds.

as  :saucey: said "Infamous 3-0ing everything that moves hide your teams hide ur coach"

• Upvote (+1) 3

If everyone is making random speculations about team changes....I don't think it would ever happen, but I would love to see Legit and Enable on the same team.

Here's hoping for an Ambush - Infamous finals that goes to 11.

I'd love to see these two teams become like FB and Carbon, meeting in the finals every event. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

How epic would it have been for Naded to have a plank of wood on hand for that interview?  I think I would have lost my shit.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can't wait for Naded interview.....hopefully with Gandhi :D

edit: Gandhi evades

NO BALLS! lol that would have been interesting to watch.

I didnt even see that mikwen play, what a amateur-ish thing to do. He may not have stopped the flag anyway but still he had a chance.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk. I don't see Requiem making any team changes. Only 2 things I could see happening. Them picking up Mikwen for Ace, and that would be a stretch considering Dersky and Ace seem to be a duo. And Finally, Legit and Ninja joining up with Mikwen and Roy as Instinct.

Don't think either will happen though. Requiem most likely sticking together.