CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

I can't even sign into twitch to moderate. Their sites been having some serious issues in the last month.

Thought I was the only one having this problem. Can't sign in to either of my 2 accounts....

144bfd9556c479cad6f41c41ed8a61cd.png

c2368845a07943333452240943201d5c.png

Lets goooooooooo! :D

We must band together as brothers in console FPS against the master race pc gamer!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I swear we get support from the CoD community for more viewers and the Halo community keeps driving them away....

• Upvote (+1) 7

So what's happened so far? I've been out all weekend.

I can't even sign into twitch to moderate. Their sites been having some serious issues in the last month.

it sucks because the trolls keep scaring people off :(

Yeah Infamous looks good. If they get the rematch with Ambush I expect an 11 gamer though

When Ryanoob shouts "IDIOT" I get so giddy haha. Annoying but so effective. Also dat steak dinner.

Infamous taking out the trash with this sQuad. 

So is Mikwen legit ninja dersky looking like a realistic possibility

I think Roy would make more sense than dersky tbh.

This whole event is bringing back that rivalry feel. Ambush vs Infamous is going too be like the Final Boss vs Carbon games in the near future. So amazing!

So is Mikwen legit ninja dersky looking like a realistic possibility

I wouldn't say so. I see Requiem staying together but as for classic there is no question that they will be splitting up but not no one will go to requiem.

Just my opinion though.  

God Infamous is just on another level than SQ. SQ doesn't even look like they belong here. Makes Enables trash talk to Ryanoob earlier look really stupid.