CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Guess ninja was right...the curse has been lifted off Neighbor and moved to aPG. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's always never been about firepower though.  There have been a lot of teams in the past who had great slaying power and couldn't get stuff done. 

Guess ninja was right...the curse has been lifted off Neighbor and moved to aPG. 

i dont get how neighbor had a curse?

Did Ace get knocked off the map with the flag or was it a short-lift?

Yeah, Mikwen purposely bumped into Ace as he was lifting over with flag to knock him off. Pistola was the first player to demonstrate that play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

144bfd9556c479cad6f41c41ed8a61cd.png

c2368845a07943333452240943201d5c.png

Lets goooooooooo! :D

those guys are awesome for tweeting that.Viewers went up so fast. I just hope our chat doesnt scare people off

prediction: apg to have the most dramatic tweets in the next following days.

Back in H3.

tD TeamKiller

I wouldn't say Ambush fits that but I completely agree about Classic.

yea I would agree with that because Heinz does have a obj oriented type of role but what I was saying is that if you were to look at both infamous and ambush on paper, ambush would be the team with more firepower but infamous won which proves firepower isn't everything.  

yea I would agree with that because Heinz does have a obj oriented type of role but what I was saying is that if you were to look at both infamous and ambush on paper, ambush would be the team with more firepower but infamous won which proves firepower isn't everything.  

for the basketball fans.

Infamous is like the spurs. Not a lot of firepower or flashy plays but their teamwork gets the job done.

Ambush would be like the Miami Heat. Ambush arguably has the 2 best Halo 4 players in the game and a lot of firepower.

Infamous vs Status Quo is going to be exciting and full of trash talk.  

Also, does AGL play consolation? 

Im taking random screenshots of the chat and its god awful

They've gone full asshole. I might throw up.

Infamous vs Status Quo is going to be exciting and full of trash talk.  

Also, does AGL play consolation? 

Agl does not play Consolation. Classic tied for 5th with GMM and Cryptic Tied With BTH for 7th

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't even sign into twitch to moderate. Their sites been having some serious issues in the last month.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ogre 2 is watching he just tweeted something about the stream.

With classic getting 5th/6th I could totally see Roy persuading Orge 2 to comeback and team together. 

It's always never been about firepower though.  There have been a lot of teams in the past who had great slaying power and couldn't get stuff done. 

recently people(for example roy and mikwen's reasoning for dropping ryanoob and picking up apg was that they needed more firepower)  have been saying more firepower is needed to take down ambush which I have disagreed with since people starting saying that.  

He left Str8 for FB in 08

He also left Impact after getting 2nd in 2011. 

Side-note. This will be Roy's worse placing since 2011.

• Upvote (+1) 3

No one seems to be good with Rockets on Station 9.

I know right, what is the deal with that?  So many fails.

• Upvote (+1) 1