CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Dont tell me what to do. I didn't watch the stream.  I wasn't in the Twitch chat.

Its called a comparison, moran.  An extreme one, but extremity was used to make the point clear.  An organization pumping money into something you support doesn't deserve support because they are throwing money around.

So you're basing an assumption by not even watching them? Thats called being ignorant. I listened to them and they had NOTHING but nice and uplifting things to say. THEY EVEN TALKED ABOUT HALO, THEY'RE NOT DRONES. 

I've been away for the weekend. Give me the lowdown on some of the best matchups

Infamous 3-0d Ambush

Sq vs Requiem was one of the series of halo 4 I've seen 

Infamous vs Classic was SUPER intense. There was about 59372 converts on extraction.

God... All the matches this weekend have been the best halo 4 I've seen played and its just now sunday.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Top 3 for sure are Infamous and Status Quo to clear that up, another point is BesT MaN (SQ) and Naded (Infamous) have never won a event.

an MLG event.  :gandhi:

I mean ryanoob has been the upset king. Ryanoob upset Triggers down in h3 when he was on warriors. He upset Instinct in reach when he was on infamous and he upset Ambush in the bracket in H4. Its destiny man. I believe Ryanoob will be a great pro once he sticks to a great team like this one. 

Was Goofy on infamous in Reach?  If so I'd say it's more like his dynasty-- he did the clutch play sniping SK to get the matador bold player. 

Aw this AGL is sick, its cool because Gandhi was asking we get better matches on Saturday and even Friday. We got some! All starts on Friday and epic matches yesterday! Infamous 3-0 over Ambush, not only did they make god bleed, they had to T-BAG him.

I don't wanna be that guy...but does her reaction seem kinda...underwhelmed for a proposal? 

Would've thought the whole, hands to her mouth, like, speechless.. =O .....

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

>_> 

My response to that guys proposal but good luck in your relationship. lol I just wasn't expecting it on a halo stream.

Most awkward proposal I have ever seen. Looked like a no  :apk:

I was 90% sure she was about to say no.

I turned on subscriber mode only for this, the twitch chat cant handle it.

If you dont like it, close out.  The event beings at 1pm

Coming in hot :saucey:

I'm looking forward to the games today.

wait i just got back from lunch who tf just got married

• Upvote (+1) 1