CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Gamers 4 Christ does so much for the Halo Community and all they get from us is a bunch of shit. I don't understand most of the people in this community.

Just because they throw money into the community, doesn't mean that they should automatically receive support for their agenda.  If the Mexican Drug Cartels started funding Halo 4 tournaments, would that mean that you have to be supportive of them too?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Just because they throw money into the community, doesn't mean that they should automatically receive support for their agenda.  If the Mexican Drug Cartels started funding Halo 4 tournaments, would that mean that you have to be supportive of them too?

Worst comparison ever.

• Upvote (+1) 1

considering that they supply the weed, there would actually be more support for them from the halo community

Okay... Can a mod please tell me why my post was deleted? It was perfectly on topic and maturely written. No name calling no attacking, just an opinion and short elaboration on that opinion. That gets deleted but some of this other shit stays?

Got caught with the others by accident, fixed.

Terrible compassion, if you don't like the stream turn it off until 1pm.

• Upvote (+1) 6

considering that they supply the weed, there would actually be more support for them from the halo community

lol, as time goes I'm sure there will be more people who occasionally smoke pot then practice religion. Definitely more people who consume alcohol then follow religion.

Terrible compassion, if you don't like the stream turn it off until 1pm.

I don't know, to me that is kind of power trippy.

Do you really want to compare them to a mexican drug cartel...

Why not? The point remains the same.  "Doing so much for the community" doesn't mean that they automatically deserve support even though their agenda goes against what many believe in at a base level.  Note that I'm not advocating the trolling, or shit talking in chat.

Do you want a milder comparison? What would be your reaction if those ******* at the Westboro Baptist Church were the ones sponsoring AGL?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

best thing to do right now is to move on from the topic of religion.

I think we are gonna see an infamous v. ambush rematch in the finals which will at least go to game 9.

I think we are gonna see an infamous v. ambush rematch in the finals which will at least go to game 9.

I really don't know, but seeing Pistola and specially Heinz faces after the defeat was pretty funny.

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." 

They were preaching not on AGL's time but on their own time. I think they deserve to have that time ESPECIALLY ON A FKN SUNDAY. I'm not a christian but for goodness sakes just let them have their time. He got, what, an hour or so and we get like 12 hours? *rant over*

My prediction: Infamous 1st, Ambush 2nd, Requiem 3rd, sQ 4th. Theres just no way the angry Ambush is gunna get bellow 3rd but infamous just has their shit together. Also Requiem has an Angry Legit and I can't wait to see him destroy faces.

Also, GO BEAN FOR THE AMATEUR FFA!  

Isn't sQ already guaranteed top 3?

They told everyone the stream started at 1, so for those bitching they did something else regardless what the topic before the stream started get a life. That's like complaining the view was on before the football game you wanted to watch. You knew when it started and because you chose to show up early they are in the wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Stop stirring the pot. Cool down and watch Halo. Nobody is making you watch G4C. Stop acting like a fkn 5 year old. Your comparison is bad and you should feel bad. You're comparing a mild christian group to radical extremists? Really? Stop posting please. They scratch our backs and we scratch theirs. 

Isn't sQ already guaranteed top 3?

Wait. Are they? Shit, I dunno how the bracket works lol. But all i know is that sQ can either turn it up and destroy or fluke out. They're a hit and miss team for sure. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Top 3 for sure are Infamous and Status Quo to clear that up, another point is BesT MaN (SQ) and Naded (Infamous) have never won a event.

1. Infamous

2. Ambush

3. SQ

4. Classic

5. Wequim

i predict no team changes though after this event even though roy and ninja gonna be pisssssssssed

• Upvote (+1) 1

Infamous to win winners.

Ambush to choke against Classic or SQ

Sq to make it back to the finals

Infamous to win the event.

god i hope so.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Top 3 for sure are Infamous and Status Quo to clear that up, another point is BesT MaN (SQ) and Naded (Infamous) have never won a event.

That's another reason why this will probably be one of the best matches in halo 4 history.

Stop stirring the pot. Cool down and watch Halo. Nobody is making you watch G4C. Stop acting like a fkn 5 year old. Your comparison is bad and you should feel bad. You're comparing a mild christian group to radical extremists? Really? Stop posting please. They scratch our backs and we scratch theirs. 

Dont tell me what to do. I didn't watch the stream.  I wasn't in the Twitch chat.

Its called a comparison, moran.  An extreme one, but extremity was used to make the point clear.  An organization pumping money into something you support doesn't deserve support because they are throwing money around.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why not? The point remains the same.  "Doing so much for the community" doesn't mean that they automatically deserve support even though their agenda goes against what many believe in at a base level.  Note that I'm not advocating the trolling, or shit talking in chat.

Do you want a milder comparison? What would be your reaction if those ******s at the Westboro Baptist Church were the ones sponsoring AGL?

More so I believe the problem is that people let the extremist of each religion even though they make up a small portion. 

but lets more on

Dont tell me what to do. I didn't watch the stream.  I wasn't in the Twitch chat.

Its called a comparison, moran.  An extreme one, but extremity was used to make the point clear.  An organization pumping money into something you support doesn't deserve support because they are throwing money around.

Moron* 

• Upvote (+1) 2