CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

I turned on subscriber mode only for this, the twitch chat cant handle it.

If you dont like it, close out.  The event beings at 1pm

And as you posted this someone turned it off :/

Its funny how people bash the twitch chat. Sure its not perfect, but it is a replication of what is being showed. Before G4C all we had was hardcore good tech music and the chat was fine. Talking nicely but then you put something that is completely one sided and random and no shit the chat explodes...

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you dont like it, close out.  The event beings at 1pm

This. I'm an atheist and didn't necessarily appreciate turning on a Halo stream to hear Christian sermons, but no need to bash. Just turn the stream off and come back later.

• Upvote (+1) 4

you guts dont realize how crazy this is for everyone outside of america

this is the Wrong place if i wanted to hear about god id go to church shouldn't be preaching on a stream

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

you guts dont realize how crazy this is for everyone outside of america

this is the Wrong place if i wanted to hear about god id go to church shouldn't be preaching on a stream

Then I will give you 3 solutions to help you

e1d023907b0788cc59f0e723600ba003.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

Then I will give you 3 solutions to help you

e1d023907b0788cc59f0e723600ba003.png

Fair enough, especially how they've officially said when the Stream starts.

Maybe since Subscriber Mode was actually used people might actually subscribe to AGL for things like that  :frank:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really cant condone Brad's choice to air this bible study. This is simply not the venue for it. If this were an Islamic oriented worship I'm sure there would be more people speaking out. This type of thing is exclusionary to many people in the gaming community and will simply encourage some viewers to avoid AGL.

I promise you that teams are scrimming right now, why not show that? If brad Is so set on holding bible study why not have an alternate stream for it and advertise 'G4C bible study at LINK'? Thats perfectly acceptable advertising for a sponsor. This stream and AGL in general is aimed at attracting the gamer demographic, to alienate so many inside that demographic is counterproductive. In fact this causes me to lose faith in AGL's ability to operate as a business.

Aside from that the event has been great. The new layout works for me when I watch on my TV bit I wonder how enjoyable it is on a smaller monitor. The venue looks nice and after this if im ever in the area im going to visit battlecield Knoxville.

• Upvote (+1) 6

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." 

They were preaching not on AGL's time but on their own time. I think they deserve to have that time ESPECIALLY ON A FKN SUNDAY. I'm not a christian but for goodness sakes just let them have their time. He got, what, an hour or so and we get like 12 hours? *rant over*

My prediction: Infamous 1st, Ambush 2nd, Requiem 3rd, sQ 4th. Theres just no way the angry Ambush is gunna get bellow 3rd but infamous just has their shit together. Also Requiem has an Angry Legit and I can't wait to see him destroy faces.

Also, GO BEAN FOR THE AMATEUR FFA!  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Gamers 4 Christ does so much for the Halo Community and all they get from us is a bunch of shit. I don't understand most of the people in this community.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

My prediction: Infamous 1st, Ambush 2nd, Requiem 3rd, sQ 4th. Theres just no way the angry Ambush is gunna get bellow 3rd but infamous just has their shit together. Also Requiem has an Angry Legit and I can't wait to see him destroy faces.

From this point on I believe it is impossible for SQ to do 4th.

I just hope Infamous wins, when that happens RyaNoob will be the man!

Gamers 4 Christ does so much for the Halo Community and all they get from us is a bunch of shit. I don't understand most of the people in this community.

Its just religion is such a touchy subject, its up there with drugs and politics. Its either you are for it or totally against it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

From this point on I believe it is impossible for SQ to do 4th.

I just hope Infamous wins, when that happens RyaNoob will be the man!

I mean ryanoob has been the upset king. Ryanoob upset Triggers down in h3 when he was on warriors. He upset Instinct in reach when he was on infamous and he upset Ambush in the bracket in H4. Its destiny man. I believe Ryanoob will be a great pro once he sticks to a great team like this one. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Its just religion is such a touchy subject, its up there with drugs and politics. Its either you are for it or totally against it.

Yeah I understand that, I just don't know why people are dicks to others for no reason. Their parents must of grown them up the wrong way.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I mean ryanoob has been the upset king. Ryanoob upset Triggers down in h3 when he was on warriors. He upset Instinct in reach when he was on infamous and he upset Ambush in the bracket in H4. Its destiny man. I believe Ryanoob will be a great pro once he sticks to a great team like this one. 

Yep, now that Ryan has seemed to mature (trash talking and other) he as made me a fan. I am really rooting for Infamous this tournament.

Okay... Can a mod please tell me why my post was deleted? It was perfectly on topic and maturely written. No name calling no attacking, just an opinion and short elaboration on that opinion. That gets deleted but some of this other shit stays?

Edit: thank you cyren for restoring my post. Though I lost my nifty top of the page position ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah I understand that, I just don't know why people are dicks to others for no reason. Their parents must of grown them up the wrong way.

Parenting is the most important thing. I'm glad I have a wonderful father and mother. My relationship is so good that I can openly talk about my experience buying an oz of pot. Two many bad parents out there...

• Upvote (+1) 2

In my very brief time in the competitive halo community (actually my first post) I've learned two things.

1) Don't ever, under any circumstance, listen to or participate in a twitch chat.  The level of stupidity and ignorance in there is way too high for anybody to handle.

2) Don't ever, under any circumstance, drop Ryanoob. 

You have learned well.

• Upvote (+1) 3

In my very brief time in the competitive halo community (actually my first post) I've learned two things.

1) Don't ever, under any circumstance, listen to or participate in a twitch chat.  The level of stupidity and ignorance in there is way too high for anybody to handle.

2) Don't ever, under any circumstance, drop Ryanoob. 

Indeed. there are so many assholes in the community I swear. On both sides at that.