CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Viewership so far for this event has been extremely low, I wonder why that is?

Probably not the sole reason, but the chat is flipping out right now about the lay out AGL is using to broadcast this. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

#DAD  :saucey:  j/k 

Started super early on the west-coast, its not even 11am yet. Also 44 teams, vs 59 at AGL7.  Also, the lay-out is terrible IMO. 

I was never a fan of the box that the gameplay was in during Cod Caster mode. It makes no sense to me why I would want to view gameplay in half screen instead of full screen. Probably a reason.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was just thinking, what if it isn't Ryanoob's curse to win versus teams that just dropped him, but Apg's curse to lose on teams that picked him up. Lol

Nah APG is a great player. He was playing great in that series

why is the stream lagging ?

2849236745.png

Lol laugh all you want.

Edit: didn't copy the link properly.

The event and even that great Classic v Infamous series was sort of early in the day. People are usually recovering from Friday nights on Saturday morning lol.

I think im in the minority here, but i dislike goldenboys commentary for halo, he says things that dont make sense for example when someone is no shields he calls them full red 

• Downvote (-1) 10

Create a thread with complaints about his/others commentating so they can improve. Every caster has their flaws but no one brings it to them, so they keep making the same mistakes

• Upvote (+1) 2

Create a thread with complaints about his/others commentating so they can improve. Every caster has their flaws but no one brings it to them, so they keep making the same mistakes

Im 100% not being a dick, i love the energy,its only the game knowledge/lingo that is lacking

I understand, I used to do the same thing. But here is not the place to post things like that. When you post things like that, you want the person who you are talking about to see, or you really are just complaining about it. Again, my advice, come up with details, specific points, and create a thread about it.

Am I the only one who hates this stream overlay shit? Just put it on after games not during it. Please just put the gameplay as full screen.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I understand, I used to do the same thing. But here is not the place to post things like that. When you post things like that, you want the person who you are talking about to see, or you really are just complaining about it. Again, my advice, come up with details, specific points, and create a thread about it.

My thought process was that he will never see it on here, because I assumed most pros/commentators dont visit every day.

Just saying it too see if others agree and didnt believe it to be thread worthy

Am I the only one who hates this stream overlay shit? Just put it on after games not during it. Please just put the gameplay as full screen.

They tried to make it too much like Blops 2. They could have at least taken out the rectangle with the AGL 9 preview and player stats.

My thought process was that he will never see it on here, because I assumed most pros/commentators dont visit every day.

Just saying it too see if others agree and didnt believe it to be thread worthy

Goldenboy is actually BE staff

Goldenboy is always just open to feedback, tweet him etc. He's always reading this thread and the forums during events too.

I just think he hypes up the wrong situations or situations that aren't exciting at all. Maybe can some of the CoD terms as well. But other than that, hes golden. I expect he will improve his Halo commentary just as we saw Gandhi do the same.

Chat forced them to do it. It's been ridiculous all weekend, especially considering the Mods aren't loading properly and people have to use manual commands.

Chat forced them to do it. It's been ridiculous all weekend, especially considering the Mods aren't loading properly and people have to use manual commands.

if they are that lazy shouldnt you get better mods?

if they are that lazy shouldnt you get better mods?

I don't think you realize how difficult timing out people manually in a fast moving chat is. I do think they could use better mods though, I see a lot of stuff that shouldnt be allowed to stay posted in chat.

Unfortunately, the chat is nothing but a bunch of trolls. I've learned to just hide the chats when watching streams. 

39894097.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

Goldenboy has the most talent for casting of anyone there.  And I really like Ghostayame and Maven.

• Upvote (+1) 2