CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

easy west prediction...east though so surprising 

lethuls career must be over after losing to a suddoth

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know legit beat Ola for 1st in the FFA in a 1v1, but who were the other 6 in the final 8?

Mikwen, Blaze, Monster, Naded, Snipedown, and the last person escapes me at the moment.

I think Assault was other actually 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mikwen, Blaze, Monster, Naded, Snipedown, and the last person escapes me at the moment.

I think Assault was other actually 

Munoz. That wasn't the order of the ffa either.

Anyways Gandhi's coaching is goat. Dat trashtalk against sudd 1  :wub:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know legit beat Ola for 1st in the FFA in a 1v1, but who were the other 6 in the final 8?

I thought Ola beat Legit? 

Munoz. That wasn't the order of the ffa either.

Anyways Gandhi's coaching is goat. Dat trashtalk against sudd 1  :wub:

Thanks. The order was like  Ola, legit, Mikwen, Blaze.... then Naded in last. Idk the rest.

Thanks. The order was like  Ola, legit, Mikwen, Blaze.... then Naded in last. Idk the rest.

yeah same.  There was a big gap between top 4 and the bottom 4 if I remember correctly.

As for this finals match Gandhi is just ripping the other team apart with his trash talk especially sudd 1 lol

aPG is getting the worst of the trash talk I think. Followed closely by Sudd1. Scott and Matt are making sure a sudd won't win :D This is so entertaining

1. Valen is my new fav player

2. Gandhi should coach infamous. The trash talk on the team wuld make people kill themselfs

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

aPG is getting the worst of the trash talk I think. Followed closely by Sudd1. Scott and Matt are making sure a sudd won't win :D This is so entertaining

Valen was also going off in that Skyline TS match.

Sudd 1 is probably more affected by it though because he is the closest to the other team while APG is the farthest away.  

So this event is already 10x better in terms of watching it from home than the last couple of AGL's. Props to Brad and everybody working to make AGL better and better. Also I think Gandhi should become a part-time coach.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So this event is already 10x better in terms of watching it from home than the last couple of AGL's. Props to Brad and everybody working to make AGL better and better. Also I think Gandhi should become a part-time coach.

He should at least be a hype man like  :unclesudd:  for Infamous or some top team.

Like Bxr said Ryanoob+Lethul+Gandhi would just destroy the other team verbally. 

1. Valen is my new fav player

2. Gandhi should coach infamous. The trash talk on the team wuld make people kill themselfs

apparently gandhi doesnt like naded. So that would be awkward. Gandhi was funny but as a coach i dont think he would work out lol

I'm late, but Friday of AGL 8 was pretty cool.

Pistola, one of my favorite pros, won the FFA.

Legit in second, another of my favorites.

Although the stream was delayed, it was pretty dope.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm late, but Friday of AGL 8 was pretty cool.

Pistola, one of my favorite pros, won the FFA.

Legit in second, another of my favorites.

Although the stream was delayed, it was pretty dope.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Honestly it is pretty surprising how AGL has turned out.  I knew they would be around for H4, but I didn't think the events would look as  nice as they do.  Brad always seemed cool to me, I'm glad it is working out.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Pure are not playing anymore apparently, Lifestyle hasn't flown over. 

1004099_332406466890265_1737991235_n.jpg

If Lifestyle really screwed Pure over, that's Absolutely messed up.  There isn't a crowd that is pleased by him right now.  Pure could Tri and pick up a 4th.  But maybe he shows up...whu noz?

Anyways, sup Papa! 

#Classic Top1 All Weekend baby! :)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Snipedown had to knock out his gfs team round 4 haha...

I think its RC vs Cryptic next on stream, which would be good match

• Upvote (+1) 1