CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Alright Hold on AGL is confusing me, because during the stream is said that Heinz and all on that team were in the Western Division.

Don't blame, blame AGL. Still I am going for the West and have been since 2010.

The sides are up on the stream right now. Heinz's team is in the East. So, seeing how all the Michigan people are in the East, you can see why I was confused by your allegiance to the West, as well as your justification for said allegiance. And now, just to clarify, despite the players from your home State being on the East team, you are still rooting for the West. I understand.

• Upvote (+1) 2

damn, compliments to you playful danter for not reaming him a new one for responding like a dick to you.

edit: thanks for the "rep" but it's never been something I cared about. I'd much rather you guys give playful danter the rep for actually remaining civil than for me pointing it out, he earned it not me.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

lol I just noticed how awkward west team 4 is going to be.

Enable and Snakebite on the same team after enable did all that shady business. Should cause some good humor. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

damn, compliments to you playful danter for not reaming him a new one for responding like a dick to you.

Haha, just trying to be civil. Twas a simple misunderstanding.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Haha, just trying to be civil. Twas a simple misunderstanding.

Good for you man, its refreshing to see. I see the low rep count so I assume you signed up rather recently.. if so, welcome to beyond! The more civil people the better.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Good for you man, its refreshing to see. I see the low rep count so I assume you signed up rather recently.. if so, welcome to beyond! The more civil people the better.

Yeah, I signed up a few days ago, been a longtime lurker, finally took the plunge. Thanks for the support!

Enable must of found out he was on the same team with Snakebite and dropped out  :(

EDIT: LOLOLOL a tie 50-50 on haven TS

Edit: Nevermind, they're showing them now.

I've got Formal vs Heinz in the final with Heinz coming out on top. Still, Ambush to win every single part of this event :/

I thought West 3 would play a lot better than that. Thats the 3rd matchup thats gone the opposite way of what I thought.

Been away from the computer for an hour and a half. Can someone update me on the brackets?

it's still allstar, West is 1v4 and east is 1v3, semifinals for both. 

Chat loves me  :kappa:

Lol the antagonism towards fans in the Halo community is just stupid. Defend a player and you get hate. 

My teams are dropping like flies. I can't seem to predict for anything :/

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol the antagonism towards fans in the Halo community is just stupid. Defend a player and you get hate. 

It's funny to me because they thought I was mad or something. Why would I be mad? 

Ninja isn't my favorite player by any means, I was just pointing out how ridiculous the chat was then get called a drider through spam messages. Guess my point was proven.  :saucey:

Alright, Formal might be the best player in the game. This is fun to watch