CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

just want to say the signposting and organization is setup to be great this weekend. Almost jizzed being able to see when each 'All Star' series begins. Props to the graphics as well.

That's the main thing I noticed. It looks great! Very professional. 

The 1v1s at RTX were way more enjoyable to watch than skyline imo - and im not sure why it was up to 10 either! >=[

The battle of the sudds is about to begin!

Sudd2 to get carried by Ola to a victory

I've got west 3 winning it all. 

Or maybe the team with Mikwen, Lethul and whoever else

How is this matchup fair lol? Legit stuck with Absolutely, Hoaxer, and Maniac?

I don't know what is confusing about my post?

I understand that the technical term for Michigan's region is the "Midwest". But dividing the US in half, it is definitely in the East (e.g. The Detroit Pistons being in the Eastern Conference, the Red Wings being the Atlantic Division, etc.). So, as I am also from Michigan, my confusion is in why you feel like that compels you to root for the West.

Atlantic division -.-....ughh i hate that.

Shocking how random these games are ending up

I understand that the technical term for Michigan's region is the "Midwest". But dividing the US in half, it is definitely in the East (e.g. The Detroit Pistons being in the Eastern Conference, the Red Wings being the Atlantic Division, etc.). So, as I am also from Michigan, my confusion is in why you feel like that compels you to root for the West.

I am from West Michigan.

I believe you...but...West Michigan is still in the Eastern half of the U.S.

Why am I getting a geography lesson, this is fucking Halo.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Mikwen and Lethul are both from Michigan and are both on east teams so it looks like Michigan is in the East.  :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Concussion Rifle is not a bad power weapon I think.  Less ammo would be good.  First to 15 would be good.  But the gun is not cheap in my opinion.  I don't mind seeing it.

Why am I getting a geography lesson, this is fucking Halo. All the Michigan kids that are playing in the Allstar are on the Western teams, that is why I am voting for West.

Woah, chill bro, that's all I needed to know. I was not aware of that.

Mikwen and Lethul are both from Michigan and are both on east teams so it looks like Michigan is in the East.  :)

...And if Tubmas is to be believed...you are wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright Hold on AGL is confusing me, because during the stream is said that Heinz and all on that team were in the Western Division but now looking at the bracket they're on the East. WTF?!?!?

Don't blame, blame AGL. Still I am going for the West and have been since 2010.

• Downvote (-1) 3