CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

BtH to 3-0 Infamous in warmups and cloud will give a hyped up post game interview to boss nasti after the game

#GiG

• Upvote (+1) 2

go Requiem

they defenitly have what it takes to win over Ambush, as long as they don't screw up.

but i think that Pulse Classic has a better chance of getting 4th than TEC Infamous

my opinion 

I agree that Assault has been gone for a long time, but he was one of the best players so it shouldn't be too hard for him to get it back. And what a lot of people seem to forget is that Snakebite went to some of the previous AGLs and only took a little break so he should be good by now I would think. But this AGL will be the best one so far imo!

The key word is "was".  Assault is no longer one of the best players.  Regarding Snakebite, one of the only events he went to was the Nashville with Status Quo, and Pure with Nemassist beat them twice.

Idk if ambush loses, but if they do lose. Its to infamous and this event.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The key word is "was".  Assault is no longer one of the best players.  Regarding Snakebite, one of the only events he went to was the Nashville with Status Quo, and Pure with Nemassist beat them twice.

But Pure lost in losers when the pressure was on. And that is what matters.

Requiem is looking great. I'm sure Ambush will perform much better on LAN though. Regardless, at least these scrims indicate we'll see some close series against Ambush ;)

God i'm so excited for AGL8.. This is going to be the best AGL yet I feel! <3 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

God i'm so excited for AGL8.. This is going to be the best AGL yet I feel! <3 

So stoked that its this weekend :D

They beat us(warriors) that event and the lost to nemassist's team once, i believe then beat them in the bo11 like we beat them in the bo9 or whatever. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

wtf is this?

I actually looked this up. (searching with images)

It's the mouth of a Lamprey fish, photoshopped onto someone fingers, Lamprey disease is not real at all, despite the fact that little shitheads like Diesel post photos of it so often on the internet there are literally over 95,000 results for Lamprey fingers. It's immature, and disgraceful to post flat out disturbing images like that on this or any other site.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Permission to post Tubgirl to show Inspire what disturbing really looks like?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Permission to post Tubgirl to show Inspire what disturbing really looks like?

I looked it up, don't post it here.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah that grind image was disturbing. I've seen things that most would think was worse, but something about that really got to me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah that grind image was disturbing. I've seen things that most would think was worse, but something about that really got to me.

I've had that image burned into my head since I was in about 7th grade or so, still cringe when i see it... so I understand.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They beat us(warriors) that event and the lost to nemassist's team once, i believe then beat them in the bo11 like we beat them in the bo9 or whatever. 

Nah chill we beat them twice  B)

That picture has been in my mind for the past day it's so fucked looking. Also I got an Infamous logo that I am going to pm you that has no watermarks!

I must say... that grind image makes me look at my fingers in an entirely new way.  

Snakebite made a video of him talking about AGL and the Halo 4 GC if anyone is interested.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nah chill we beat them twice  B)

Ski-U-Mah

Looks like I just became a Cryptic fan just because of your profile pic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently Gabriel can't go so I am assuming the will effect all of the teams seeds below them by 1. Also Don't Blink got a fourth, then made another team change so I am not sure if they get to stay in the top 16 or not. Also Immortal lost a player as well so idk what will happen with them.