CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Classic why did you drop noob APG ain't worth it. He brings little more then an amazing BR, and a super inconsistent rush that causes losses as much as wins. There's ZERO reason host or no host why you should go 1 for 1 with reality check NO REASON at all. Honestly I've seen zero improvement in your team work (visually speaking) since picking up Apg. in fact at times you look worse.

603159794.gif?1340335112

• Upvote (+1) 2

We lost 8-1 to Reality Check pre Chicago.

So. Point?

I don't remember this! We must've been drunk

I don't remember this! We must've been drunk

It might've been pre-knox.

Whenever the fk they raped us.

Looks like we have a clearly defined top 5 (Ambush, SQ,Classic,Infamous,Requeim). After that it gets sketchy as to who will take the 6th spot (Bth, Cryptic, RC, Upcoming, Pure, GMM). My elite 8 matchups are as follows:

Ambush vs Reality Check

Infamous vs Classis

Requeim vs Cryptic

SQ vs BTH

What do you think?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Looks like we have a clearly defined top 5 (Ambush, SQ,Classic,Infamous,Requeim). After that it gets sketchy as to who will take the 6th spot (Bth, Cryptic, RC, Upcoming, Pure, GMM). My elite 8 matchups are as follows:

Ambush vs Reality Check

Infamous vs Classis

Requeim vs Cryptic

SQ vs BTH

What do you think?

Personally I don't think Cryptic, Upcoming, or RC have a chance of getting top 6. And I think that RC and Cryptic don't have a chance of beating Ambush or Requiem. Better matches for them would be RC vs Slaughter and Cryptic vs Upcoming because they are closer in skill then the other matches. I think the team that will get top 6 be ever who wins between BtH and Pure WR3. I think that will be BtH.

Hrm I played four games already and it says i havent played anything

Need 20 games to qualify.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Personally I don't think Cryptic, Upcoming, or RC have a chance of getting top 6. And I think that RC and Cryptic don't have a chance of beating Ambush or Requiem. Better matches for them would be RC vs Slaughter and Cryptic vs Upcoming because they are closer in skill then the other matches. I think the team that will get top 6 be ever who wins between BtH and Pure WR3. I think that will be BtH.

Cryptic will play Upcoming in WR2, I think Cryptic will win that and face Requeim in WR3. Maybe it's just me but I do not like this BTH squad, I think Cryptic will place higher than they will.  Not sure about Pure, they rotate new faces in and out of that team for every event. 

RC or Cryptic will not have to beat Ambush or Requiem to place top 6, they both will probably have to fight their way through losers though.

Cryptic will play Upcoming in WR2, I think Cryptic will win that and face Requeim in WR3. Maybe it's just me but I do not like this BTH squad, I think Cryptic will place higher than they will.  Not sure about Pure, they rotate new faces in and out of that team for every event. 

RC or Cryptic will not have to beat Ambush or Requiem to place top 6, they both will probably have to fight their way through losers though.

I am saying I don't see RC or Cryptic having a chance to take down Ambush or Requiem in winners. I think that BtH will be a good squad going into the event. I could see a team like Cryptic or Upcoming placing higher than Pure but that all depends on the brackets each team gets in losers. At most for a team like that I only see them getting top 8

I am saying I don't see RC or Cryptic having a chance to take down Ambush or Requiem in winners. I think that BtH will be a good squad going into the event. I could see a team like Cryptic or Upcoming placing higher than Pure but that all depends on the brackets each team gets in losers. At most for a team like that I only see them getting top 8

I would agree with that, I really don't think either can take down Ambush or Requiem either.  I disagree on BtH though, I just don't think Assault or Snakebite have enough time into Halo 4 to do that well.  I just want a good event, I happen to root for underdogs so I'm hoping someone out of the top 5 teams can pull off some upsets.

I would agree with that, I really don't think either can take down Ambush or Requiem either.  I disagree on BtH though, I just don't think Assault or Snakebite have enough time into Halo 4 to do that well.  I just want a good event, I happen to root for underdogs so I'm hoping someone out of the top 5 teams can pull off some upsets.

I agree that Assault has been gone for a long time, but he was one of the best players so it shouldn't be too hard for him to get it back. And what a lot of people seem to forget is that Snakebite went to some of the previous AGLs and only took a little break so he should be good by now I would think. But this AGL will be the best one so far imo!

IMO sQ won't get top 5, I think one of the newer teams like Cryptic are gonna beat them out for it considering they get smashed in every scrim they do.. Still going for Ambush top1, and Requiem to play Classic for 2nd and win. WE SHALL SEE.

I agree that Assault has been gone for a long time, but he was one of the best players so it shouldn't be too hard for him to get it back. And what a lot of people seem to forget is that Snakebite went to some of the previous AGLs and only took a little break so he should be good by now I would think. But this AGL will be the best one so far imo!

Shut up Phil, we are going to dominate

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

BtH to 3-0 Infamous in warmups and cloud will give a hyped up post game interview to boss nasti after the game

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

BtH to 3-0 Infamous in warmups and cloud will give a hyped up post game interview to boss nasti after the game

#WolfPack

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4