CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

OK now this reminds me of the old MLG Forums! Except Lethul isn't banned. #BetterWithLethul  :maven:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Congrats? APG is still a better player than you. Ryan you are not smart lol, you make the dumbest plays/worst mistakes. AN SUD 1's BR DOMINATES YOURS. CONGRATS ON GETTING CARRIED BY ROY/CHIG/MIKWEN NINJA/LEGIT/GOOFY THEN GET DROPPED. BECAUSE YOU ARE SUB-PAR WATCH OUT TAH BE QUIET TOP 50'ER

aaaaaaand you lost credibility.

• Upvote (+1) 4

jy6mGUR.png

The Ryanoob thug life pic reminds me of The 3 Ninjas movie or the Red Ranger from the Power Rangers Movie when they ge their ninja powers or whatever the guck it's called. Lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Soooooooo in other news....

AGL 8 All Star Matches

We have decided to make Friday Night a little more exciting by adding a small All Star bracket. We will be splitting the players up from East to West and have 4 total teams. The teams will not just be playing for fun but they will be playing for some sort of cash and/ or prizes. Stay tuned for who will play on each team.

I look forward to watching this. Will be interesting to see players on new teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

you're still 100x better online. Congrats you won 5-4 50-48 5-4. MY AVG PLACING RYAN>YOURS. MY SHOT>YOURS ME>YOU MY MVP>YOU REDBULL>MONSTER. YOUR SHOT IS HOLDIN YOU BACK

Congrats? APG is still a better player than you. Ryan you are not smart lol, you make the dumbest plays/worst mistakes. AN SUD 1's BR DOMINATES YOURS. CONGRATS ON GETTING CARRIED BY ROY/CHIG/MIKWEN NINJA/LEGIT/GOOFY THEN GET DROPPED. BECAUSE YOU ARE SUB-PAR WATCH OUT TAH BE QUIET TOP 50'ER

antonio-banderas-gif-52bbd904-original.g

What sort of art have I just seen

Yeah, I was not expecting this. I think the energy drinks got to everyone if they posting like this so early in the morning.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I see a lot of talk out of Lethul both here and on Twitter.  I watched Infamous scrim Nemassist and Cryptic last night, and I counted 8 out of 9 1v1's where Nemassist 4 shot Lethul, stepped over his body, and moved on to a tougher battle.  I hope Lethul can continue to post well as it's becoming obvious his BR skills are fading.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

thread name is now Best Man vs Lethal; the gif war.

can someone make goose or monkey sign up here?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I see a lot of talk out of Lethul both here and on Twitter.  I watched Infamous scrim Nemassist and Cryptic last night, and I counted 8 out of 9 1v1's where Nemassist 4 shot Lethul, stepped over his body, and moved on to a tougher battle.  I hope Lethul can continue to post well as it's becoming obvious his BR skills are fading.

....online

• Upvote (+1) 2