CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Do the PMs work on this site? Are you getting anything I send you?

I didn't get any.

READING ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS ON APG IS PATHETIC, HAS NINJA'S STREAM REALLY BRAINWASHED THIS MANY OF YOU?

I never liked APG, I have never thought that he would be that good of a player. This isn't something new from me.

I didn't get any.

Ok so what's the best way to contact you? I tried clicking your name and sending a private message, which is actually a pretty cool system in theory because it not only tells me that I sent the message at 11:43, but that you also read the message at 11:47

Since PMs don't work across the entire site I assume except for me and threeshotpistol, and twitter wouldn't be the best place to ask, where should I reach you?

• Upvote (+1) 1

It des look like Pure will be : Neighbor, Bestman, Treytri, Munoz. They were running games again last night.

They played the other team that just formed... Nemassist, Spartan, Sickstory, Absolutely. Not sure of what their name is yet?

Not sure what the series wound up being, it was 4-4 when I stopped watching.

It des look like Pure will be : Neighbor, Bestman, Treytri, Munoz. They were running games again last night.

They played the other team that just formed... Nemassist, Spartan, Sickstory, Absolutely. Not sure of what their name is yet?

Bestman still plays?

cc30f9bab464d035c799cac650593073.png

Unless he changed his mind (again) in the last 2-3 hours. Idk what's happening tbh. So much switching going on.

BRO........... YOU TRY TO WIN GAMES AND DON'T TRY TO GO FOR SNIPE AND WHIP SOME NOSCOPES AROUND??????? WHY DID THEY PICK YOU UP, NINJA DESERVES BETTER... :/

at least someone finally understands!!! yes now I can leave my shit team and join RC!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Great show. Dersky was awesome, brought a much needed positive personality.

While its good to be positive, I have to say he was to positive and that was the attitude that got us Halo 4 out of the box. Nice guy tho! 

• Downvote (-1) 5

I looked but couldnt find it, What did it say?

Whoops i meant ninjas text to apg

Text? How do u know what he is texting aPG? O_o

WATCH THE SHOW NEXT TIME JACKASS

• Upvote (+1) 9

Text? How do u know what he is texting aPG? O_o

Apg said it on gandhi thoughts. He texted apg saying good series last night after apgs team got 9-0'd. Than apg said he hopes he plays them at agl

• Upvote (+1) 1

WATCH THE SHOW NEXT TIME JACKASS

Touché

Apg said it on gandhi thoughts. He texted apg saying good series last night after apgs team got 9-0'd. Than apg said he hopes he plays them at agl

Oooh okay, I was planning on watching it tonight or in the morning :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay so...

http://www.twitch.tv/suddoth1 its reality check (Sudd1/2 with Hoaxer and Elumnite) VERSUS... STATUS QUO!? From the gamertags from the games, its Cloud, ToTz (Or FS on Retired ToTz gamertag but probably not), Enable (liar!) and Neighbor. So either the Sudds lied and this isn't a legitimate team or you are looking at the new sQ minus... just about everybody!

Can anybody confirm this? sQ is just confusing me right now.  

Okay so...

http://www.twitch.tv/suddoth1 its reality check (Sudd1/2 with Hoaxer and Elumnite) VERSUS... STATUS QUO!? From the gamertags from the games, its Cloud, ToTz (Or FS on Retired ToTz gamertag but probably not), Enable (liar!) and Neighbor. So either the Sudds lied and this isn't a legitimate team or you are looking at the new sQ minus... just about everybody!

Can anybody confirm this? sQ is just confusing me right now.  

Flame has been playing on that account.

Flame has been playing on that account.

Yeah, I guess he took over the account for good. But I don't know how to be sure. Nobody on that team is streaming. :/