CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

I don't quite understand where this is coming from, he is key when it comes to controlling areas on the map. Online, he got goosed because his controlling doesn't get him kills when he shoots cross map

I used to team with Mike in h3 - he is an amazing player, does so much dirty work

I think for AGL 8 the top teams will be grinding for more than 2 weeks before the event. 

It's tough to bet against Ambush to win AGL8.  SQ will be there again, and I expect Warriors to show up.  To recap the AGL7 results and offer up IMO what were the most pleasant surprises.

1) Crowd Pleasers - This team played the best series of the event against the home town favorite, Reality Check.  Series went down to Game five, Onyx Slayer with CP pulling out an amazing 50-49 win.  CP, then faced Ambush in the winners semis.  Other than the first game where Ambush destroyed, Crowd Pleasers was in this series.  Losing a slayer game 50-46, and destroying Ambush 5-1 in Station 9.  They dropped into Losers and faced Classic, eventually losing 3-1 on a 28 minute long Onyx CTF match 2-1. Well done guys, stick together good things to come.

Is it just me or can noone take anything he says about Crowd Pleasers seriously

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it just me or can noone take anything he says about Crowd Pleasers seriously

Yeah, the CP profile picture makes me think he's a tad biased, lol.

I think we'll see at least 2 players change seats, im defiantly thinking at least one.

Reign to make it another win, would be interesting to see them go into LB and fight there way through to a win.

I'm thinking about playing again. I'm gonna be putting in a lot of hours for this tournament if I do.

Blaze is definitely the best player on BTH, he should be on one of the top 4 teams right now. Unbiased, I think that he should replace ninja/apg for AGL8 if they don't do well at UMG. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Blaze is definitely the best player on BTH, he should be on one of the top 4 teams right now. Unbiased, I think that he should replace ninja/apg for AGL8 if they don't do well at UMG. 

shots fired

• Upvote (+1) 1

shots fired

welcome to RyaNoob posts, he has always done this even back on the MLG forums. Nothing new. He just states his opinion. Whether  you agree with it or not is up to you.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean the guy said Goofy should have got dropped instead of him before AGL7, then he tweets during AGL7 that Goofy is the best player on Warriors....

• Upvote (+1) 4

Out of curiosity, how was the viewer counts during the event?

Think it peaked at around 6K. It kept a steady 4K-5K throughout the weekend though.

Think it peaked at around 6K. It kept a steady 4K-5K throughout the weekend though.

2.7K peak on Friday

3.8k Peak on Sat

6k Peak on Sunday during Classic vs Warriors 

I mean the guy said Goofy should have got dropped instead of him before AGL7, then he tweets during AGL7 that Goofy is the best player on Warriors....

I only mentioned that because of his lack of ability to practice for AGL7, but I was wrong as he ended up showing what he had, good for him :)

Yeah, the CP profile picture makes me think he's a tad biased, lol.

I may be a Crowd Pleasers fan, but I'm also realistic as well as a huge Halo fan.  Every post in this thread keeps referencing teams dropping players, adding others...forming new squads and so on. One of the huge keys is chemistry, you simply can't throw a team together a few weeks before an event and expect to beat teams they have played together for months/years.   Other than the Nemassist addition, after Nashville... Cratos, Lifestyle and Shooter have been together for 2 years. 

They are very close to cracking top 3 and placing in the money.  They were one of two teams that took a game from Ambush, and very well could have taken two, losing a slayer match 50-46.

Blaze and lethul need to leave bth and go team with another to2 cuz maniac and cloud are no good.

But i dont think they are taking it that seriously so its top 8/12 places for them until otherwise

I may be a Crowd Pleasers fan, but I'm also realistic as well as a huge Halo fan.  Every post in this thread keeps referencing teams dropping players, adding others...forming new squads and so on. One of the huge keys is chemistry, you simply can't throw a team together a few weeks before an event and expect to beat teams they have played together for months/years.   Other than the Nemassist addition, after Nashville... Cratos, Lifestyle and Shooter have been together for 2 years. 

They are very close to cracking top 3 and placing in the money.  They were one of two teams that took a game from Ambush, and very well could have taken two, losing a slayer match 50-46.

All we were saying is that you have a CP profile pic and every post you make it about CP....so thats  how the bias opinion formed.

And my opinion of the team is that they will get a worse placing next event. They will be the dissapointment for most of the next event getting 7/8th 

All we were saying is that you have a CP profile pic and every post you make it about CP....so thats  how the bias opinion formed.

And my opinion of the team is that they will get a worse placing next event. They will be the dissapointment for most of the next event getting 7/8th 

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if it's wrong.

Could someone please link/explain me to how the AGL points system works? How many points do you get for top4/8/12/16 etc.? Thanks