Free Agents

• Proverb - 2,300
  • Dersky - 2,050
  • Ace - 1,250
  • Naded - 0
  • Prototype - 0
  • Tsquared (Maybe) - 0
  • Totz (Maybe) - 0

Lol at HyperLegit holding the second seed still. 

Proverb/Naded to HyperLegit

Ace/??? to Warriors

I'm holding out hope for Goofy, Brake, NocturnalKernal, and Ryanoob for the Warriors squad, but I think Goofy and Ryan will pick up some other people. Brake and NK need to re-prove themselves. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Truth be told, Ryan just doesnt have the best br or sniper. Thats why people keep dropping him for more firepower. He said he doesnt understand what that means. I feel it would help his game out immensely if some1 str8 up told him "Ryan we dropped you because your br and sniper cant hang with other top pros".

Other than his br and sniper he plays amazing (but thats a big part, being able to shoot) He was constantly getting outshot. With how smart he is, he has potential to be a top 5 player if he had the solid br and snipe.

It could be another reason also though that he/we arent aware of.

Wut

I simply try to never put myself in 1v1 battles, but when I do, I win 50% of them at least.

I try to never pick up sniper, but when I do, see dispatch vs ambush :/

I have always felt no need to put myself in a position to which I have to fight or die

• Upvote (+1) 3

Warriors(Infamous v2) - Ryanoob, Goofy, Lethul, Blaze

Turning Point? - Ninja, Legit, Cloud, Naded

TD? - Neighbor, Bman, Dersky, Ace

I hope these 3 teams form. Then we would have these 3 top caliber teams along with Ambush, Classic, and SQ

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ninja, Legit, Dersky, Elumnite = Turning Point

While I want Turning Point to be the team name. I would put Naded in place of Elumnite. Elumnite is a great player, but I think he will probably be teaming with SS and his brother Hoaxer.

Wut

I simply try to never put myself in 1v1 battles, but when I do, I win 50% of them at least.

I try to never pick up sniper, but when I do, see dispatch vs ambush :/

I have always felt no need to put myself in a position to which I have to fight or die

Trust Log1c x. He knows what he's talking about. /sarcasm

Who the frigg makes the Team's image for fan's signatures???? WHERE DID U FIND IT!?

I made mine :P

Warriors(Infamous v2) - Ryanoob, Goofy, Lethul, Blaze

Turning Point? - Ninja, Legit, Cloud, Naded

TD? - Neighbor, Bman, Dersky, Ace

I hope these 3 teams form. Then we would have these 3 top caliber teams along with Ambush, Classic, and SQ

You forgot Reality Check  :unclesudd:  :kappa:

Well, one of the few people Ryan has always spoken well of (even after being dropped) is Goofy. Good thing he didn't burn that bridge. I honestly think Derskey is one of, if not the best, FA still available. I wonder if he will team with Warriors (Goofy/Ryan), what ever Ninja/Legit team is, or some other team all together. He is a vocal and selfless player who can really add to either team. Naded has talked about having good chemistry with Ninja in the past, but he hasn't been in the competitive scene for a while (though he seems to have been grinding in Rumble Pit and Doubles MM). Elamite is probably a FA but I don't know if he really wants to become good at this game. He definitely isn't quite there yet. Elumnite is a FA who has been playing H4, but he is a package deal with his brother Hoaxer.

*Edit: Everyone keeps mentioning Cloud and Lethul in suggestions. Did BtH officially break up?

Let's just talk about how bad new warriors are going to be...

Ninja/Legit really need to find a solid To2 because Legit on a good team, with the help of Ninja(with addy) and 2 more great players can be enough to take down ambush.

They just need to stick together and practice a lot.

Cloud is a must have for Ninja and Legit. I don't see them passing him up. After that I believe it's between Naded and Dersky.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Let's just talk about how bad new warriors are going to be...

Ninja/Legit really need to find a solid To2 because Legit on a good team, with the help of Ninja(with addy) and 2 more great players can be enough to take down ambush.

They just need to stick together and practice a lot.

Warriors (Goofy, Ryanoob) or Turning Point (Ninja , Legit) ???

Should be interesting to see how this turns out. Heard Ninja had a chance to join Classic instead of BestMan before Nashville, bet he wishes he took that opportunity now.

NK and Brake to team with goofy and ryanoob.

Cloud and Dersky to team with Legit and ninja.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Warriors (Goofy, Ryanoob) or Turning Point (Ninja , Legit) ???

If Ninja and Legit find 2 REALLY solid players, and they practice enough, gain chemistry, and are playing well together, then they can take down Ambush, maybe.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cloud is a must have for Ninja and Legit. I don't see them passing him up. After that I believe it's between Naded and Dersky.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. They need to make some moves soon or else these players could get scooped up by other teams.