CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

The only one I could see being real is the BtH that Lethul posted. I don't think Warriors are dropping Legit after he just spent this whole week hanging with Ninja

The only one I could see being real is the BtH that Lethul posted. I don't think Warriors are dropping Legit after he just spent this whole week hanging with Ninja

I wouldn't put it past Lethul to be trolling us about the initial troll. Sounds too like him. :P

So apparantly Cloud has left BtH. I'm guessing he's off to Warriors.

353e060507a88616101c2ecd7ceb66b2.png

So apparantly Cloud has left BtH. I'm guessing he's off to Warriors.

353e060507a88616101c2ecd7ceb66b2.png

This is the most concrete evidence thus far lol. 

Cloud to Warriors seems possible with the fact that Ninja and him seem to be friendly 

Cloud to Warriors seems like the only logical move for him unless some other crazy team forms (which at this point seems like it could happen).

Cloud on warriors?

meh. They're gonna get raped. Looks like sq and classic are halos last hope

I still think that Warriors disbanding and trying to make a new team/teams would be better. I really hope that Legit lands on a good team. He deserves it.

I still think that Warriors disbanding and trying to make a new team/teams would be better. I really hope that Legit lands on a good team. He deserves it.

cloud legit ninja is good but they need a good 4th....STRONGSIDE :D

cloud legit ninja is good but they need a good 4th....STRONGSIDE :D

I was thinking something like that. I would RyNoob, but I doubt that that will end up happening with Ninja. Dersky? Naded? Blaze?

F/a also 2800 points and pass gt PROVERB SvR

Team with Ninja you had your first event win with him and not only that Warriors need a legitimate(no pun intended) support player

And also if StrongSide is coming back I hope Dersky teams with Mike (Though T2 would be nice) and form Heaven and Earth

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My new Warriors team now has to be Ninja/Legit/Cloud/Naded. Ninja/Legit is fantastic, Legit/Naded is fantastic, Cloud is as monster and he seems to get along well with Ninja. They could do some crazy damage.

Goofy got dropped. Ninja Legit Dersky Cloud looks more possible every minute!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Legit and I have decided to go our separate ways with Faisal. We are a Team of 2 for AGL 8 looking for 2. Good luck to APG and Goofy

From ninjas FB