CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

I asked Naded on Twitter if Ninja and Legit contacted him about their open roster spot would he join and all he did was favorite my tweet.

Hoping some other superteam forms out of this and not just a bunch of average teams.

Maybe a ninja, legit, lethul, blaze

Or ryanoob, blaze, lethul, dersky/legit/ninja and they bring back infamous.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Of course the very weekend I'm moving house and won't have internet, the best Halo 4 event to date will be going on at the same time... FML.

Of course the very weekend I'm moving house and won't have internet, the best Halo 4 event to date will be going on at the same time... FML.

VOD? :kappa:

VOD? :kappa:

Yeah, I'll have to, but 1) It will be very hard to be on the internet without already seeing who placed where and 2) watching it live is better because you can see the chat blow up when something crazy happens, always makes me smile.

Anyone want this team

Team Name Most Valuable.

-Defy

-strongside

-Elamite warrior

-Fearitsself

tom was never on tp.

watchu smokin?

TP was always me walsh ninja w/ bman then adrenaline, the naded.

Str8 was Me, Ninja, t2 Side. Worst teams of my life.

Nooooooooo i loved TP, that was the team that got me into MLG, i just wish you guys found a consistent 4th

Gonna have to stroke my ego and say I called this on June 23rd in the UMG discussion thread which is now locked so I can't use the quote function properly but

"Warriors isn't even a 2nd place team anymore.  Hope APG gets on a better team, possibly Classic could drop Ryanoob for APG but they would lose their only real objective player."

Winning.  Thought it would happen because Ryanoob as smart as he is can't keep up with Classic and in order for Classic to beat Ambush they need more slaying power which they got in APG.  IMO this is the first team that could test Ambush.  I'm an Ambush fan so I hope they can keep winning but there is going to be some tough games against Classic.  The only down side to this is Classic has no straight objective player.  At UMG APG made some questionable plays that ended up costing his team an example would be running away from his flag when he should have returned it.  I think TS games are going be pretty even maybe leaning towards Classic but I don't think Classic can beat Ambush in an objective game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone want this team

Team Name Most Valuable.

-Defy

-strongside

-Elamite warrior

-Fearitsself

Are Defy, FIS & SS coming back?

I hope so, i used to watch side's stream all the time in the reach days, he just kind of disappeared when 4 came out (apart from the infinity challenge or whatever it was called).  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are Defy, FIS & SS coming back?

I hope so, i used to watch side's stream all the time in the reach days, he just kind of disappeared when 4 came out (apart from the infinity challenge or whatever it was called).  

+'d for having #1 sig ever.

Ryanoob, dont even worry about it. One of these days people will see how valuable players like you are when you continue to place high. You'll get an offer from a good team and you'll continue to place well cause your teamwork is great and Halo is a team game. 

No, they won't. There have always been more Snipedown fanboys than Ogre 2 fanboys

+'d for having #1 sig ever.

Haha cheers bro, i just wish it included the fat guy skanking at the side station aswell.

Haha cheers bro, i just wish it included the fat guy skanking at the side station aswell.

Lmfao, yeah. When I saw that live I freaked the fuck out. Couldn't stop laughing.

I mean yeah they'll place "high" but that team won't last. You have Classic, Ambush, Pure, BtH, sQ, SvR, Swarm, Legendary and RC that could do much better. Okay maybe not Pure, Swarm or RC (not impossible but hell even MichiShade had a good shot) BUT what I meant was, warriors as a team placed against the other teams won't do too well. I just don't see it happening or see it working again. It could, but thats just my opinion. I mean, you had Walshy, StrongSide, Ninja and Mikwen on a team at one time and they didn't do that great.  

Everyone has already made points to your post. But just wanted to say that Swarm isnt attending AGL8

Why are you looking at stats? And Classic lost to Ambush and Warriors at that event. This was also their first event in H4. 

The stats don't even tell anything really. Chig had a slightly lower K/D...

Yeah like I said, the stats aren't really too telling. I was just trying to give some sort of example

I would have only picked up Royal 2.

Ace is playing great and shouldn't have been dropped.

Snakebite played very poorly when he was on Status Quo a couple events ago.

I see that KeeKee has come back to team with Severance.  This squad could be good, but they should be running with Nemassist instead of Spartan.

• Downvote (-1) 4

I wanna see T2 come back just so we can listen to Gandhi commentate his matches

• Upvote (+1) 2

I see that KeeKee has come back to team with Severance.  This squad could be good, but they should be running with Nemassist instead of Spartan.

WHAT?

maybe nemassist over keekee. Not Spartan, hes a monster

• Upvote (+1) 1

I saw FiS asked Naded to hit him up. This could get exciting, also saw where FiS was trying to contact Ninja

• Upvote (+1) 1

Assuming that sQ rises to their potential and at least 1-2 other great team forms from the pool of free agents and partial teams, the brackets are really starting to get exciting. I hope some more sponsors start jumping on these top teams or AGL/UMG are able to start paying out higher so that all these players can afford/stay motivated to keep their game up. Really hope that this $500,000 FFA tourney that 343 is doing motivates them to continue down the path of running their own competitions. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I could see Lethul and Cloud going to Ninja and Legit and forming a team. Then Ace and Dersky going somewhere else but staying together.