CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

If classic dropped Russo i feel like they could win.

Ehh, idk. They couldn't even beat SQ and Ambush completely steamrolled SQ.

I hope to see some team changes...unless everyone is content with competing for 2nd.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have a new found respect for chig

and i still have no idea why i read the Twitch chat..it's not even a chat....

But yea i agree with pretty much everyone eles. I think 2-8 should change rosters if they wanna compete for 1st because no teams current roster is coming close with Ambush. Infamous should reunite and give it another go at a god squad!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope to see some team changes...unless everyone is content with competing for 2nd.

You don't HAVE to make team changes to improve and win an event. Sure, sometimes it is the right move but other times it's about practice, setting up new strats etc.

Ehh, idk. They couldn't even beat SQ and Ambush completely steamrolled SQ.

The night before that Classic was taking a lot of games from Ambush. It was just scrims but still I think if they dropped Russo for someone better they could have a shot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The night before that Classic was taking a lot of games from Ambush. It was just scrims but still I think if they dropped Russo for someone better they could have a shot.

Possible, Chig and Mikwen did look scary this event and Ryanoob had a very solid event. We'll have to wait and see!

And goofy needs to get dropped because hes obvious dead weight

choke after choke after choke when they showed warriors playing

And goofy needs to get dropped because hes obvious dead weight

choke after choke after choke when they showed warriors playing

I think he was just really under practiced. I heard he's staying at Ninja's place until UMG Chicago so that will really help him if he's practicing everyday and locking down strats with Ninja.

If they drop Goofy, they'll basically be repeating what they did with dropping Ryanoob and performing under par at AGL7.

Ambush to stay undefeated unless someone pulls a 2012 sQ in Reach.

The 2012 sQ that beat Instinct at the end of Reach barely did it, the strategy was 3 insane players with natural talent, (royal 2, snakebite, enable), and 1 objective minded smart player, (flamesword).

So if the same strategy is used again today, maybe the roster would look something like this...

-Legit, (insane talent).

-Chig, (insane talent).

-Gabriel, (insane talent).

-Flamesword/RyaNoob, (objective minded smart player).

Otherwise Ambush won't lose anytime soon if people stick with the same rosters. Finding and fixing mistakes takes a lot of time. At least in any realistic situation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In my opinion any team with ninja on it can;t win an event, Nothing against him but i think this team can challenge ambush.

aPG

Enable

Legit

Mikwen

Cloud deserves to be on a top 3 team.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Why is it in the same place? That's so boring.

Cus they like that venue and is better looking than other they have been to. They need to go to texas or columbus, columbus had the biggest halo event in a while and it is also Ogre 2's backyard, hopefully that catches his interest.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If Status Quo puts in the practice to AGL 8 and the same goes for Classic. I could see these teams beating Ambush.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ROY & Gabriel to join Warriors or Pulse Classic and finally dethrown Reign Ambush at AGL 8 Knoxville

If Status Quo puts in the practice to AGL 8 and the same goes for Classic. I could see these teams beating Ambush.

Status Quo put in the practice for this event ....they played 28 games every day before this event and yet they lost to Ambush for were practicing far less then SQ.

And also IS NO ONE FREAKING OUT THAT SLAUGHTER HOUSE GOT 5/6th??

I mean half of this team is composed by two people who haven't played since like MLG Dallas or 2011. And Neighbor and Aries did far better then I thought they were, I've got to say. I'm impressed

• Upvote (+1) 1

Status Quo put in the practice for this event ....they played 28 games every day before this event and yet they lost to Ambush for were practicing far less then SQ.

And also IS NO ONE FREAKING OUT THAT SLAUGHTER HOUSE GOT 5/6th??

I mean half of this team is composed by two people who haven't played since like MLG Dallas or 2011. And Neighbor and Aries did far better then I thought they were, I've got to say. I'm impressed

Well, are they taking Halo serious again, because I heard that this team was just for one event?

• Downvote (-1) 1

dont want to be mean, but if Classic replaces Russo, they'd have a really good shot at 2nd best. I don't think Ambush will lose unless they drop one of their own lol not even if some older pros come back

It's not being mean when you not only get goosed, but also only get one kill in an eleven game series scrim. That just shouldn't happen. 

I don't quite understand where this is coming from, he is key when it comes to controlling areas on the map. Online, he got goosed because his controlling doesn't get him kills when he shoots cross map

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know a lot of you guys are gonna bash me on the first part but who cares. But, T2 has been playing a lot and I think Ninjawuu told me that T2 got fired from Gamespot or something so I really hope Str8 Rippin makes a comeback I mean Elamite is playin' again and so is Neighbor. And if Mason(Neighbor) stays with Slaughter House I want them to change their name to Triggers Down I mean who doesn't want to see this name back as well?! Also I don't what's up with Mike(StrongSide) and I hope to see him again. And FearItSelf said he's going to Chicago and I hope Victory X is as well but if the Roybox duo coming back is true as well I want to see Team 5k (Instinct to me will always be Roybox Ogre 2 and Pistola which prob won't happen again). And Naded is back guys T_T btw after all the swings he finally decided to not retire (My proof? He went to VGL's Tournament awhile back) so hopefully he comes back too! 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know a lot of you guys are gonna bash me on the first part but who cares. But, T2 has been playing a lot and I think Ninjawuu told me that T2 got fired from Gamespot or something so I really hope Str8 Rippin makes a comeback I mean Elamite is playin' again and so is Neighbor. And if Mason(Neighbor) stays with Slaughter House I want them to change their name to Triggers Down I mean who doesn't want to see this name back as well?! Also I don't what's up with Mike(StrongSide) and I hope to see him again. And FearItSelf said he's going to Chicago and I hope Victory X is as well but if the Roybox duo coming back is true as well I want to see Team 5k (Instinct to me will always be Roybox Ogre 2 and Pistola which prob won't happen again). And Naded is back guys T_T btw after all the swings he finally decided to not retire (My proof? He went to VGL's Tournament awhile back) so hopefully he comes back too! 

hahaha i was trolling someone when I said he got fired from Gamespot.  however I have not seen any T2-gamespot content. I think his contract is over.

I don't quite understand where this is coming from, he is key when it comes to controlling areas on the map. Online, he got goosed because his controlling doesn't get him kills when he shoots cross map

Some people don't look at anything other than stats. They forget that they only tell part of the story of how someone plays.