CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Actually Gandhi tweeted saying that Lunchbox said he would have come back if that 500k tourney was 4v4 and not just FFA.

Oh really? never heard this

I guess Classic truly just wanted more slaying power, because having an objective player cannot be overstated and Ryannoob is one of the best out there. I wouldn't say Classic is a GUARANTEED 1st or 2nd at AGL simply because I'm iffy about their ability to play objectives now and obviously we have yet to see any more team changes. But this certainly is interesting. At the very least, I'll say they have the ability to outslay Ambush, which is not an easy task at all

Actually Gandhi tweeted saying that Lunchbox said he would have come back if that 500k tourney was 4v4 and not just FFA.

I mean that's a ton of money and Lunchbox is a fantastic team player so I'm not surprised he was intrigued by that. However, he seems to be out of the picture for a little while considering he has a big commitment with an internship. I'm sure he'll need some key changes in the game itself along with more prize money to hop back in the mix.

I miss RoyBox  :(

I guess Classic truly just wanted more slaying power, because having an objective player cannot be overstated and Ryannoob is one of the best out there. I wouldn't say Classic is a GUARANTEED 1st or 2nd at AGL simply because I'm iffy about their ability to play objectives now and obviously we have yet to see any more team changes. But this certainly is interesting. At the very least, I'll say they have the ability to outslay Ambush, which is not an easy task at all

I'm excited to see what changes are going on with the Warriors...

But, I think the slaying power is huge for Classic, which will really help.

One thing that you need to notice about big name teams: Classic, Warriors, Ambush, etc

And also teams from back in the day: Str8 Rippin, Carbon, etc

The thing with these teams is that every player on the team is an all around great player, every person on the team is able to play the objective when they need too.

All though your point is valid, all players on Classic, and other teams, will play the objective when needed...

• Upvote (+1) 1

So why do you keep getting dropped? If you think Tyler sucks, then why would you team for so long? If it was mutual, then why did you have such a vendetta? Not to mention that Goofy even said publically that he's lost respect for you. I'm not sure why you're taking this drop less seriously.

If Ryan re-joined Warriors, I would honestly like watching them a lot less...

Again, I'm still pulling for Ninja and Legit to play play with really fast-paced players like Lethul and Blaze.

That is what I am trying to figure out, I asked both teams, they both gave me about the same answer of 'we need more firepower' which is not something I can take as an answer, really. I felt like Tyler played a lot more selfish when I stopped teaming with him, but I'm not completely sure. I also pointed out his mistakes a lot in a manner that a politician would. I overexaggerated all of his mistakes to make him upset. The time Goofy said he lost respect for me I understood I stepped over a line and immediately apologized. I'm taking this drop less seriously? I just haven't said anything yet because I just found out about it. This time I felt like I played extremely well this tournament, worked very hard on improving everyone(includes myself) and became good friends with my entire team so fast it really sucks to have been dropped again.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't really think Tyler sucks, He just said most of those things to make Tyler play worse. Sadly, it was working.

For all of the things I said publicly, this was the reason. The things I said privately(Goofy lost respect) I made a mistake and I was/am sorry for it

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Oh really? never heard this

Gandhi posted it today on twitter.

He was talking to Box and he quoted:

"If it was 4v4 I would have 100% returned" - Lunchbox

Let's hope 343i makes changes to this tourney, a 4v4 is where the money should be...

• Upvote (+1) 1

That is what I am trying to figure out, I asked both teams, they both gave me about the same answer of 'we need more firepower' which is not something I can take as an answer, really. I felt like Tyler played a lot more selfish when I stopped teaming with him, but I'm not completely sure. I also pointed out his mistakes a lot in a manner that a politician would. I overexaggerated all of his mistakes to make him upset. The time Goofy said he lost respect for me I understood I stepped over a line and immediately apologized. I'm taking this drop less seriously? I just haven't said anything yet because I just found out about it. This time I felt like I played extremely well this tournament, worked very hard on improving everyone(includes myself) and became good friends with my entire team so fast it really sucks to have been dropped again.

For all of the things I said publicly, this was the reason. The things I said privately(Goofy lost respect) I made a mistake and I was/am sorry for it

I feel like a handful of teams aren't doing what Gandhi calls the "Shockwave _(something)"

Where, you picked up a player to team with you. Don't drop them after an event. Let them better themselves and fix their playstyles to fit the whole team. If they were going to drop you, and other teams with other players, (you're just an example) they should have at least waited to see if you could change their minds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think overall it's the best choice for Classic, Brad is a really strong player and if Classic feels he will better them, then I am sure he will. I feel bad for Ryanoob though, being dropped from Warriors and now dropped from Classic. I wonder where he is going to end up... better question, I wonder what Warriors is going to do for a 4th!

- Looks like i'll need to change my signature...

RyaNoob, you are an intelligent player in game, but out of the game, you need to learn when to hold your tongue. The one thing that is holding you back the most, as of now. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think overall it's the best choice for Classic, Brad is a really strong player and if Classic feels he will better them, then I am sure he will. I feel bad for Ryanoob though, being dropped from Warriors and now dropped from Classic. I wonder where he is going to end up... better question, I wonder what Warriors is going to do for a 4th!

I have a feeling the teams going to change drastically. 

Don't be fast to change it, maybe just delete it for now...

Meh, I feel like Classic will either do really good or really bad now. If I were Classic I would of kept Ryan and just practiced hard for the next event. Warriors felt APG would better them, and look at them now.

I can definitely see a team change, but I don't think it'll happen through dropping anyone. I think everyone on Warriors recognizes that Goofy is not consistently the worst on the team, he's definitely not a bad player. Even so, I think there's some chemistry between Goofy and Ninja. I don't think Ninja would want Goofy over at his house if he didn't enjoy playing and improving with Goofy. I also don't see Ninja getting dropped even though he had a pretty bad tournament. I imagine he forced everyone to get on Halo 4 to practice, and maybe had Warriors had more time to play together as a team to build trust, chemistry, etc. they would've placed better. Lastly, I don't see any reason to drop Legit or APG. Legit and APG are good players, too good to drop.

Legit and APG have not really demonstrated any loyalty to Warriors. If I'm not mistaken, didn't Legit threaten to quit Halo 4 if they did not win a tournament a few months back? Must have taken some sort of convincing to keep him around. Now Legit needs assistance making it out to events financially. I doubt he'll continue going to events with Warriors if they cannot even place second anymore. My guess is either Legit quits Halo or, Legit and or APG is recruited by another team.

Haha, can't help but say I called it. I was leaning more towards Legit leaving the team, but I was definitely sure it would be Legit or APG. Good thing too, this team was not working for him. The rest of Warriors and APG just don't play well against each other.

Can you feel the tension between Warriors and Classic though? Warriors drop RyaNoob for APG, Classic picks up RyaNoob. Classic drops RyaNoob and picks up APG. It's like every tournament will end up a grudge match between the two teams.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I leave for work and people get dropped from teams.

It's ridiculous.

Teams need to realize that new teammates need time to adapt to the team and change there playstyle for the betterment of the team.

I leave for work and people get dropped from teams.

Ikr, it came as a huge surprise to me that Classic of all teams made a roster change. If any of the top teams was going to make one, I would have instantly said Warriors and/or SQ, not Classic. 

I know they lost to Ambush 6-0 but c'mon, coming 2nd at an event where Ambush are attending is really good, especially with Roy having little practice, not only solo, but with the team. I feel as though with more practice, they could certainly test Ambush at AGL 8, Roy will only get better from here and Mikwen improved each event I've watched him at.

This team change could prove to repeat what happened to Warriors when they brought aPG onto their roster for more fire power but we'll see.

I hope I stand corrected, though and that the new Classic squad is even more deadly than they are now as I really enjoy watching them play and I feel that with the right amount of practice, Classic will be the team to de-throne Ambush.

I felt like ryan became a much better player when he left warriors. I'm not sure why but im almost positive he started winning more of his 1v1s/got a better br. As for what team he should join, if i were him ide look into joining up with SQ. I doubt thats gonna happen but imo thats his best option and they could be looking for a 4th.

As for the new warriors team. Ninja said he wants to change team names so I would look for him and legit to team with 2 other people. I'de like to see Ninja, Legit, Lethul, Blaze. as ppl said above.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but isnt classic all slayers now?

In ambush you got heinz as the main objective guy. Formal and snipedown as slayers and pistola does both.

warriors almost had that balance before the ryan drop. If they needed more fire power goofy should have been the one to be dropped.

I dont like ryan but they guys is a genius at objectives.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright. I can see that. A little bit of respect earned. I am curious what you think you personally need to do in order to succeed here again in Halo. I guess with the way you're purporting yourself here, I don't really see a problem with you on Warriors again, if that's what you want.

Ikr, it came as a huge surprise to me that Classic of all teams made a roster change. If any of the top teams was going to make one, I would have instantly said Warriors and/or SQ, not Classic. 

I know they lost to Ambush 6-0 but c'mon, coming 2nd at an event where Ambush are attending is really good, especially with Roy having little practice, not only solo, but with the team. I feel as though with more practice, they could certainly test Ambush at AGL 8, Roy will only get better from here and Mikwen improved each event I've watched him at.

This team change could prove to repeat what happened to Warriors when they brought aPG onto their roster for more fire power but we'll see.

I hope I stand corrected, though and that the new Classic squad is even more deadly than they are now as I really enjoy watching them play and I feel that with the right amount of practice, Classic will be the team to de-throne Ambush.

I made a post about a team that can test ambush, it now 3/4 of my picks. This should be interesting. BUT Ryan seems to beat every team he gets dropped by. inb4 RC picks up Ryan.

I felt like ryan became a much better player when he left warriors. I'm not sure why but im almost positive he started winning more of his 1v1s/got a better br. As for what team he should join, if i were him ide look into joining up with SQ. I doubt thats gonna happen but imo thats his best option and they could be looking for a 4th.

As for the new warriors team. Ninja said he wants to change team names so I would look for him and legit to team with 2 other people. I'de like to see Ninja, Legit, Lethul, Blaze. as ppl said above.

SQ needs to be Enable, Flamesword, Royal 2, and Snake Bite.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Classic needed APG to compete with Ambush. They have the fire power now and all 4 guys can play the objective.

RyaNoob, you are an intelligent player in game, but out of the game, you need to learn when to hold your tongue. The one thing that is holding you back the most, as of now. 

Explain to me and give me examples of this. I have heard this several times yet the only examples I got were inside jokes between teammates or friends that the community took wrongly. The only person I remember ever giving disrespect to was Tyler. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Explain to me and give me examples of this. I have heard this several times yet the only examples I got were inside jokes between teammates or friends that the community took wrongly. The only person I remember ever giving disrespect to was Tyler. 

Warriors needed APG to compete with classic. They have the fire power now and all 4 guys can play the objective.

They could find themselves with someone who's even better than aPG, just like how Classic found themselves with Roy out of the blue and look how well he performed @ UMG.