CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

i dont think in this current state of teams that that team could compete. Not for first anyway, maybe top 4.

I can see them definitely competing with 2-4, but I don't think they would be able to compete for 1st. Especially if Goofy doesn't start playing better. Classic still won't be good enough to beat Ambush.

I think Snakebite and Royal 2 are going to replace ace and dersky on sq and dersky is going to join ninja and legit and then get someone from Bth cloud or lethul. Goofy to then join with ryanoob as a to2. Just speculating.

I expect a Warriors and Status Quo merger.

Ninja, Legit, Flamesword, Enable

Warrior Status.

• Upvote (+1) 5

They both play at an elite level? Neither one has done anything in how many years now? Ninja teamed with Naded for ~2-3 events and they finished what, 8th both times?  In before someone mentions that ONE event in Reach when Str8 finished 2nd with RyaNoob...

Oh god, when will the day come when everyone realizes that 'X' top player from H2/H3, who hasn't been playing or placing well, is no longer a "top player".

....neighbor has a top 8 finish with average teammates. Bestman, Regi, Aries

Naded is a monster slayer, did we not just see roy come back from not playing this game and already one of the top players in the game? Naded could easily make the transition.  Your argument isnt based on much, imagine if ogre 2 came back tomorrow, people wouldnt be saying hes gonna suck or not be able to compete, its in there nature.

Short and sweet. If you have someone who plays with Bradley, and loves to push(HI) he excels on a team. 

As far as why Warriors and him didn't work out, through my eyes it seemed like they didn't want to change their already working playstyle to get better with Bradley.

Us 3 (Me, Borg, Chig) have clay-like playstyles, and will change and play to win no matter what. We changed to play with Ryan, we changed to play with Roy. No reason we can't do the same with one of the best players in the game.

Either way, I'm pumped. The RyaNoob curse is all mind over matter, and we're going for a W!

This new squad is REALLY going to test Ambush at the next AGL event.

What do you think would happen if Lunchbox came back and was godly? Would Roy push for him to be on the team? Would Roy leave? Or would Lunchbox be on his own to find a To3?

Naded is a monster slayer, did we not just see roy come back from not playing this game and already one of the top players in the game? Naded could easily make the transition.  Your argument isnt based on much, imagine if ogre 2 came back tomorrow, people wouldnt be saying hes gonna suck or not be able to compete, its in there nature.

Roy stopped playing Halo 4 in 2012 (6 months ago, not even a year) Just sayin'

This, it just really depends on how dedicated they are. Roy is dedicated to wanting to practice and win. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Ninja's ego is the only thing stopping from them reforming that team. Ryan said pretty mean shit about Tyler and Tyler has been known to hold grudges. Also, I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Ryan and Ninja are both leaders and two leaders on a team don't clash well.

Oh I thought they clash really nicely :(

-Inversion

I think Ninja's ego is the only thing stopping from them reforming that team. Ryan said pretty mean shit about Tyler and Tyler has been known to hold grudges. Also, I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Ryan and Ninja are both leaders and two leaders on a team don't clash well.

I think Ryan and Tyler both have the same kind of work ethic, so them both being leaders shouldn't be a problem. Ryan only said those things to get inside Tyler's head and make him play worse. Not sure if he actually meant all of it, but yeah Tyler on the other hand holds a grudges for a while. The only way they will team again is if Tyler can get over it.

That's of all time. Elamite has barely played H4. Sudd 1 has played a lot of h4

Yes, I agree. But Halo is about practice. How much has Elamite practice since his return?

What do you think would happen if Lunchbox came back and was godly? Would Roy push for him to be on the team? Would Roy leave? Or would Lunchbox be on his own to find a To3?

It's a big if. LBX got a big internship for 50 hours a week, can't put much time into it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Oh I thought they clash really nicely :(

-Inversion

Me too, they have the same kind of work ethic and their play styles compliment each other well.

Was not expecting that. Even more pumped for Agl8.

Classic should easily be gurranteed second it's just are they able to beat Ambush to get first?

Ryan has no where to really go either. Can't go to warriors after all the ninja hating and I highly doubt sq will pick him up, I guess he is left to go on Bth assuming someone from their squad will be going to warriors.

PLEASE BE CLOUDDDDDDDDDDDD

IF Lbx comes back, I can't see any situation where he doesn't team with Roy. I have no idea if he joins Classic or not, but there would be a team change.

i think warriors are gonna disband. I can see Legit retiring and Ninja splitting the second he gets a good offer from a good team

It's a big if. LBX got a big internship for 50 hours a week, can't put much time into it.

Can you guys just change your team name to Instinct already? :kappa:

This, it just really depends on how dedicated they are. Roy is dedicated to wanting to practice and win. 

Naded has a 50 in Rumble Pit and Doubles  (mostly with randoms) and never really stopped playing. I don't think it shoul be very hard for him to reenter the scene

• Upvote (+1) 1

IF Lbx comes back, I can't see any situation where he doesn't team with Roy. I have no idea if he joins Classic or not, but there would be a team change.

Well Mikwin just answered, Lunchbox just got a 50 hour internship...

Too bad, a return of RoyBox would be amazing.

i think warriors are gonna disband. I can see Legit retiring and Ninja splitting the second he gets a good offer from a good team

Is Legit really that bored with this game? He would probably be picked up by SQ.

Well Mikwin just answered, Lunchbox just got a 50 hour internship...

Too bad, a return of RoyBox would be amazing.

Yeah, I heard Lbx ended up getting that apprenticeship. Like Mikwin said, it is a big if. I was just answering it as if somehow Lbx does come back.

• Upvote (+1) 1