CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Ace was the MVP of Infamous. Ninja played great today though.

If there is an award for MVP I don't see Ace getting the award. I think Dersky has a better chance.

lebron-james-witness-wallpaper1.jpg

:ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:

• Upvote (+1) 7

If that Requiem-Infamous series didn't make old retired pros want to come back and play Halo, I don't know what will.

Money  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Towey tweeted that this was his last Halo event and that he will not be coming back to the Halo scene. Not sure how or if this affects the Victory X and FiS comeback possibilities rumored a while back. (Last I heard they were roommates)

Well for me and my roommate we still found it entertaining is what I am saying, Instinct and Infamous those were great series and there was still some great players who played. We all would not of stuck around multiple ups and downs if Halo was not your favorite(or top 3 favorite) series and you still found it enjoyable and better than the other shooters available on some level is what I am saying. Of course post patch was better and pre-Reach sucked balls realistically, but its proven multiple times that we just wont get better than Halo and we all know it. That is why so many people care about keeping it alive still, in fact knowing its flaws and hating parts of it.

As of right now, it gets better than Halo. It's called the FGC. At least for me.

Like i said, it's nice to see the 7200 viewership(it seems to get higher and higher evertyime), but i'm still not a fan of Halo 4, nor am i a fan of the settings(they could be way better) and BR starts(that spread is atrocious).

• Downvote (-1) 3

Sucks to see such prominent Halo figures leaving. Hoping that a comeback for some will happen.

Sucks to see such prominent Halo figures leaving. Hoping that a comeback for some will happen.

Wait, whose leaving?

Ambush or SQ to pick up Roy.

Formal said as of right now there is no plans to drop anyone and that they are sticking together.

Formal said as of right now there is no plans to drop anyone and that they are sticking together.

We'll see how they do at AGL9.

it's inevitable, ppl get old. we should be pushing for new pro players as much as old returning players IMO

Snip3down said the same thing. Doubt that will change when the next event is less than 1 month away.

Some people will never be able to simply admit that Ninja is one of the greatest players in Halo.

Not sure if serious or trolling.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Team Classic coach right?

Former coach of Instinct. He hasn't coached in forever, but went to the event to support Halo.

it's inevitable, ppl get old. we should be pushing for new pro players as much as old returning players IMO

Except no one is stepping up. I mentioned this before. It's weird how with a bunch of Pros leaving for a while, it's still the old pros that are playing the best and winning.

Snip3down said the same thing. Doubt that will change when the next event is less than 1 month away.

Yeah plus sometimes you don't always perform your best. Imagine if Instinct made team changes right after not winning during Reach.

Yeah, people need to stop describing the end of AGL as anti-climactic just because they didn't get interviews and award ceremonies. That is not what a climax is, the climax was the Championship game. Those other things make up, at best, the dénouement. Like someone said before, they cut that stuff probably because they went well-over the expected end-time, and logistical issues got in the way(venue close time, employees, etc.).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Team Classic coach right?

He was the Instinct coach, and I believe that this was the first time he has coached Halo 4 (spikemouth couldn't come so he filled in).