CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

This was the first Halo tournament I have ever watched and it was bloody awesome!

I'm gunna have to watch more competitive Halo, that was seriously intense!

welcome and enjoy your stay

Well, that was the most amazing tournament too watch since forever. I really hope teams now take the time and practice so we can see another event like that!

• Upvote (+1) 1

This kind of reminds of the last Reach event in Columbus.  Like the game just became thrilling to watch all of the sudden.

This one of the Best GF of halo i've seen in a long time! B)

Yes man, first Halo tournament I've watched was MLG Orlando back in Halo 2 days. I always wanted to go to an event but never went. But been watching competitive Halo ever since.

Great game, amazing competitors. Definitely watch some more.

Infamous played great but Requiem were not going to be denied 1st place. Ace and Legit were just on fire. Also Dersky really helped Ninja get a better attitude. I never really heard Ninja get down on himself for once and it showed in his gameplay. 

It's understandable that they didn't do awards and interviews at the end because they ended kinda late.  Gotta get people on their way home, some people have to go to work tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That Simplex Flag was all Infamous' I would like to see a breakdown of the gameplay from Theater.  I would of loved to see one more game with the series tied up 2-2.  They have so much material here.  AGL needs to do a bunch of top plays and stuff.

Someone from infamous have to catch lxthul fade.

I sent a tweet to Naded. If there's anyone who deserves to do it...it's him. Can't wait to see lethul back to trolling in caps n shit after choking that badly...twice.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ambush is gonna tear shit up next AGL.

Thats all i know

Website got bombed with traffic, BUT WE BACK NOW #LETSGO #DAD #BACK #HALOISBACK

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ok.

No awards ceremony

No interviews

WTF. They have 8K viewers and just left us hanging. Thats their time to pimp the next event, the sponsors and stuff. They could have fully explained FPS Fest, told people to come out and compete against the best. Give people a chance to see how much money they could win for coming out on top etc. Give us a chance to get into the minds of Ninja or Ace and how they played that series.

Instead we get a goodbye and AGL9 August 9-11. Smh

• Upvote (+1) 9

I feel sorry for Naded still not winning an event, especially seeing as he played so well. But I'm really happy for Requiem, Dersky in particular.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This kind of reminds of the last Reach event in Columbus.  Like the game just became thrilling to watch all of the sudden.

#V4

Ok.

No awards ceremony

No interviews

WTF. They have 8K viewers and just left us hanging. Thats their time to pimp the next event, the sponsors and stuff. They could have fully explained FPS Fest, told people to come out and compete against the best. Give people a chance to see how much money they could win for coming out on top etc. Give us a chance to get into the minds of Ninja or Ace and how they played that series.

Instead we get a goodbye and AGL9 August 9-11. Smh

They played ads to let their sponsors capitalize on the 6-8k viewership, and if you want to know about AGL9 check out their website or their liveshows.

I feel sorry for Naded still not winning an event, especially seeing as he played so well. But I'm really happy for Requiem, Dersky in particular.

Glad that Requiem won, I just can't seem to let go of my hate for Goofy and Ryanoob; but totally gutted for Naded man... Poor dude was so close once again. He played amazing all tournament. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Every game looks great when you got intense Halo competition from the best players in the world, it was the same way with pre-patch Reach because competitve Halo will always be one of a kind and 10x more intense and competitive than any current console shooter.

I don't agree. Reach pre-patch was boring to play and boring to watch. Post patch Reach at Cbus '12 was one the sickest events of all time. There's a reason for that.

• Upvote (+1) 2