CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Im so hype im sweating lol I am really happy for Requiem but im most happy for ninja. This win kind of shuts his haters up about winning an event. I know people who hate him will still find something to hate on but it is kind of hard to do when he played his best tournament ever.

Congrats Req! Dersky and Ace turned out to be the best duo pickup!

• Upvote (+1) 1

After watching this game Adrift needs to stay for v5. I hate playing it but I love watching it.

Every game looks great when you got intense Halo competition from the best players in the world, it was the same way with pre-patch Reach because competitve Halo will always be one of a kind and 10x more intense and competitive than any current console shooter.

Nobody should be hating on Naded, he had an insanely good tournament.  Lethul played extremely selfish and choked.  Hard.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Well that was the biggest anti climax ever. We want to see interviews, awards handed out. What a bummer, last time AGL did no interviews at the end was a few events ago :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja finally wins an AGL after playing 30 hours a day for 8 months. :ninja:

Some people will never be able to simply admit that Ninja is one of the greatest players in Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Great tournament, great finals! Thank you AGL for hosting such an amazing event! GO REQUIEM, ACE FOR MVP!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone on Requiem deserves MVP. Amazing composure and teamwork at the end of the Simplex CTF game. Wow!

• Upvote (+1) 2

So much for a post game show

Inorite? They were front page of Twitch too and just ended it...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nobody should be hating on Naded, he had an insanely good tournament.  Lethul played extremely selfish and choked.  Hard.

I think that team did the best they can with what they had. Whilst they dethroned the dragon the first time, something wasn't working for them and hopefully they can figure it out.

Would have really liked to have seen a post championship interview or at the very least a shot of Requiem holding up the 1st place check... But other than that this has been the best AGL HANDS DOWN!!!!! Good job to Brad, Ghost, Gandhi, Goldenboy, Maven and all of the players for providing such an entertaining weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Every game looks great when you got intense Halo competition from the best players in the world, it was the same way with pre-patch Reach because competitve Halo will always be one of a kind and 10x more intense and competitive than any current console shooter.

Raleigh 11 was one of the sickest events ever and that was on pre patch reach which proves your point completely.

On the bright side, Gandhi can now continue to talk shit to Naded about his amount of tournament wins. :kappa:

In all seriousness, that was a much better series than I expected it to be. Awesome job everyone, and congrats to Requiem.

• Upvote (+1) 3