CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

A steak in finals is honestly really sad.

This is definitely looking good for Req. 

naded cant win an event curse (someone come up with something snappy)

and add it to

#ryanoobcurse

#apgteamkiller

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly I think dersky was what ninja needed to jump over his horrible head game. Ninja has been play phenomenonal this event

Seriously, can someone explain to me why its not a continuation into a best of 11 with the score 3-2?

In the losers bracket against SQ, that's how they did it. Now it appears they're changing it to a separate best of 5 series?? What the hell?

Requiem hasn't played Infamous this tournament... Do you not realize that's how a continuation works is if they met in the tournament before

Requiem hasn't played Infamous this tournament... Do you not realize that's how a continuation works is if they met in the tournament before

Infamous were knocked into the losers bracket when they lost 3-2 to Requiem. That's how these bracket works. That's why Infamous only has to win the first game, whereas Requiem has to beat them twice.

Infamous were knocked into the losers bracket when they lost 3-2 to Requiem. 

No? Requiem lost to sQ

Edit: You meant the finals. Nevermind, lol

A steak in finals is honestly really sad.

This is definitely looking good for Req. 

There were multiple blowouts from both teams in the NBA Finals this year, yet it went to 7 games and was one of the most exciting series I've ever watched. The team strat adjustments from game to game and comebacks are some of my favorite things to see.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Infamous were knocked into the losers bracket when they lost 3-2 to Requiem. That's how these bracket works. That's why Infamous only has to win the first game, whereas Requiem has to beat them twice.

I already quoted you, Infamous was NOT KNOCKED DOWN TO LOSER'S. REQUIEM ALREADY WON LOSER FINALS OVER SQ SO HOW IS INFAMOUS GOING TO GO TO LOSERS?

Almost 8k viewers.

Serious question(more directed to Coach), what was the most AGL has gotten prior to this event?

I honestly hope Infamous loses only because Ryan and Lethul can't shut their mouths on social media.  Too bad I'm halfway rooting for Naded.

• Upvote (+1) 1

8K! Guys, looks like Infamous might come back. If so, I hope game 5 will be AMAZING.

Almost 8k viewers.

Serious question(more directed to Coach), what was the most AGL has gotten prior to this event?

AGL NJ had a little more than 8k but that was when a lot more people played the game.