Psycho Seal A89

Master Chief Collection releases Nov 14th for EU

How does something like this happen without any mention, then only because a few of us enquire the truth comes out? Looks like I need to rebook my days off work :(

There is absolutely no legitimate excuse for this sort of bullshit. It's not a shipping issue as stores usually have the game in 2-4 weeks before release.

Now with digital downloads being a big thing there's even less reason to have a later release date.

This is very disappointing. Don't want to wait 3 extra days to play Halo 2 on XBL again  :(

I'm pretty sure we write it that way here in the U.S. because of the way we write out the full date.

Eg. "June 19th, 2014" 

06/19/14

Still doesn't make it the most logical way to do it, but I can see where the thought process came from.

Release on 14 November 2014 was also confirmed by Microsoft Norway right after the E3 reveal. See the news post I wrote for our national halo site (in norwegian, but you can discern the dates) here: http://halonorge.org/site/hjem/arkiv/nyheter/2586-europeisk-lanseringsdato-for-master-chief-collection-14-november

If you expand the comment field on the embedded facebook from MS, you will see that they, upon a direct question on the matter, answer that the release dates are November 11 for the US and November 14 for EU.

I don't mind the delayed release date, I quite like the idea of finishing work on Friday and playing The Halo Master Chief Collection all weekend with no interruptions, I just wanted to know for sure before I reschedule with my boss, what you guys think? might take Monday as a day off too, have a longer weekend ha.

Thanks guys. 

So i will switch to the US Store and get that collection even cheaper  45€ instead of 60€ :D

First time I'll be doing this as well. Shame, I wanted a physical copy.

Bullshit! Not only it costs 70€ ($95) here in Italy, but it has been delayed too?

I know it's only 3 days... but it sucks anyway!

Pissed off by this really. It means everyone in the EU has to wait 3 days to make content or stream. What reason is there?

So i will switch to the US Store and get that collection even cheaper  45€ instead of 60€  :D

We can actually do that? 

We can actually do that? 

Yup, a lot of people did it for Titanfall when it released in the UK on Friday. I was planning on pre-ordering the MC Collection in a few days but I'll just hold off for the digital version now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yup, a lot of people did it for Titanfall when it released in the UK on Friday. I was planning on pre-ordering the MC Collection in a few days but I'll just hold off for the digital version now.

Hate to be the bearer of more bad news but that technique has been patched from what I've heard.

Hate to be the bearer of more bad news but that technique has been patched from what I've heard.

Looking at the Store on my Xbox One, I can still do it.

Damn it! I already booked the week off. Might aswell take the following week off now. 

Or wait couple days for the disc ? 

Impatience,  young padawan ?

Or wait couple days for the disc ? 

Impatience,  young padawan ?

Or get it 3 days early and cheaper. Why would I wait?

Can't you wait 3 days? Do they at least have preorder bonuses at UK retailers, or is that US only too?

Can't you wait 3 days? Do they at least have preorder bonuses at UK retailers, or is that US only too?

I haven't even looked up the pre-order bonuses, but looking at the three the US have right now, I assume it will be the same for UK retailers. All three of them aren't vital for me as I'll be just playing the MP 99% of the time.

I could obviously wait three days (I did for Titanfall), but at the time, I pre-ordered months in advance and didn't feel like going to GAME to cancel it. This time round, I actually know about the trick to get it early and cheaper.

Or get it 3 days early and cheaper. Why would I wait?

You can buy it at USA price by switching zones? Typical Microsoft fail in software development.