Sign in to follow this  
Plain Filth

I need help! Halo 3 spawn killing?

You see, I don't have much of any Halo 3 MLG online experience because I started too late so I won't find a game.But I do play customs on MLG maps with friends.I have a very basic understanding of spawn killing in Halo 3 and I wanna know how to spawn kill effectively , I can sometimes get the 3rd spawn kill on guardian but that is rare ,and I really don't know Pit. I only want tips on spawn killing on MLG maps if posible...I would appretiate any help!

I got up to 10 before the guy finally broke out of the trap, never recorded but its so nasty to get people in the traps on 1v1 Guard.

I have a game where I get 1st kill and he doesnt spawn again, I will put it up soon :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

For 4v4 Pit if you have one guy on your team on their S2, one guy on their training watching their court spawn, one on their green box, near needles. The fourth can do whatever to assist, but isn't essential. Most important part of this is the guy on tower and the guy on training watching his back (courtyard spawn).

Pretty basic spawn trap although you have to have the upper hand to set up like this and because of the BR limited range this setup was way better in Reach ZBNS but I digress..

On Pit stalemates seem to be happening more often even Str8's plan was holding down their side and nit letting anyone sneak over unseen.

For 4v4 Pit if you have one guy on your team on their S2, one guy on their training watching their court spawn, one on their green box, near needles. The fourth can do whatever to assist, but isn't essential. Most important part of this is the guy on tower and the guy on training watching his back (courtyard spawn).

Pretty basic spawn trap although you have to have the upper hand to set up like this and because of the BR limited range this setup was way better in Reach ZBNS but I digress..

On Pit stalemates seem to be happening more often even Str8's plan was holding down their side and nit letting anyone sneak over unseen.

Pit Slayer towards the end of Halo 3 started to become a nightmare. Teams would just completely camp their side.