Classic Echo

Players in Idaho

definitely cool to see an idaho portion to this forum, Sup Brando!

from Caldwell here!

GT - Heartwell

Hey! Looks like i'm late to the party! I'm from South Boise/Kuna area.

GT: Krevan88

Another Idaho gamer! whats up?!

GT: Sampsonnight

great to see more Idaho players! feel free to add me I know some other dudes who are looking to LAN and stuff in our area!

Nice. I would love to LAN with some people. Especially when MCC drops. Going to get the feeling of those old Halo 2 LANs from back in the day.

I know man, definitely! I'll be online later this week once my Xbone comes through the mail. Stoked to get that 05 vibe when playing those Infinity Entertainment FFAs in Boise! haha

Oh damn... :blink:

My friend and I played at one of Infinity's FFA tournaments. Good ol' days.

No way?! That's so awesome man. I haven't been able to reconnect with anybody that went to any of their events, so that's way rad to see you did too, I went to a bunch of the 06 events and won most of their FFAs, I think I still have a t shirt and my VIP card from there too, There seriously hasn't been any good LAN centers around here like that since, really is a bummer.

Hey guy feel free to add me! Always looking for people to play with or scrim against! ll L0G1C ll

Anyone in Idaho trying to LAN H1/H2 (Not MCC) anytime this summer? I'm in Western Montana but I'm willing to make the trip for a couple days of straight gaming.

So I'm looking for people in the area who might be interested in doing a H5 playthrough the night of launch with my friend and I on the night of the 26th. I have it pre-ordered and pre-loaded already, so I can start right at 10pm, but my friend and I are wanting a full team to play the campaign, as well as run a team for multiplayer as well.

Gamertag is "Darth Krevan".

Well it's been over 3 years, but let's see if any of you still game. I live in Boise right now; add me if you're a fellow potato (or if you just want to team up in H3 Hardcore): CaLm 623

I'm a potato! LongshotFPS. In usually on mornings and weekends. I play more h2 than h3 but I'm down for whatever

I'm a potato! LongshotFPS. In usually on mornings and weekends. I play more h2 than h3 but I'm down for whatever