belucheez

Players in North Carolina

tho @@Humpflung there are dozens of ppl in nc willing to lan it's just we are all detached from one another.

Craven pulled 8 people to a Sunday night halo2 Lan early November.

There were at least 6 different people from NC at the CE norfolk Lan.

then we have sk0ls, zadias, redghost, domerocked?, 4 other guys showed up to the iron gaming NC h3 2v2 tourny according to redghost that had skill.

if you want to have a summer lan humpflung you got to talk to craven. he is the one person on beyond that knows everyone.

I'd love to lan, but i refuse to lan with this piece of shit sitting on my desk atm. If some one organizes an OG/360 lan over the summer then i'll buy a 360 back and be there 100%.

I'd love to lan, but i refuse to lan with this piece of shit sitting on my desk atm. If some one organizes an OG/360 lan over the summer then i'll buy a 360 back and be there 100%.

when i read this i thought there was a person sitting on ur desk who is a piece of shit

when i read this i thought there was a person sitting on ur desk who is a piece of shit

THAT FUCKING GUY.

I'm in Winston-Salem, NC. My GT is S2n INFAMOUS. Hit me up for customs or matchmaking. Will try to do LAN stuff when possible.

Looking for a 4th to attend events. having a local lan November 29th

Add me for more details. vVitai

Twitter.com/t_ravv

Local tournament will have cash prizes for first and second place

I am in Raleigh/Cary/Durham, NC area.

My GT is Krazyeye

I have been trying to look for team(s) to play serious competitive matches.  Let me know if anyone got a extra slot for one more or forming a new team, Thanks!

My GT is Krazyeye

I have been trying to look for team(s) to play serious competitive matches.  Let me know if anyone got a extra slot for one more or forming a new team, Thanks!

Add me. AE Humpflung

Just moved from Grand Rapids, MI to Youngsville, NC (Raleigh-Durham). GT: Dsk DarkFenix

Competed in various tournies 2005-2008 (H2-H3), Competed MLG Columbus 2012(Reach),  Iron Gaming Columbus 2014(H2A), Gamers For Giving 2015(H2A). Looking to compete H5.

My GT is Krazyeye

nice name ya got there

Very similar to an old CE pro

WhoLu Fayetteville NC looking players near the area willling to travel to close lan tourny and online style

From Charlotte as well add me to the NC list

The Kinesis

You're in charlotte? We should get up and play then. I need locals to play with

Hey guys, I just moved to the Charlotte area this past week and am trying to get involved in the local lan scene as well as get some new guys to play with. I've been part of the halo scene since H2 and have partaken in many high level events online. If anyone wants to add me and potentially run some gbs or just play arena I'm totally game. Message me because I typically am not on box unless it's to play with a group but I have smart glass so all massages will show on my phone.

Gt: lbarger

GT: Vivactus

An hour from Greensboro, Raleigh and Charolette. Right in the middle of the three.

Dedicated practice 19:30-00:00

Played other Halos as a kid, but haven't played any competitively till H:5.

Looking for a 4th for my team.