belucheez

Players in North Carolina

Current players who are active!

RG The God

The Zadias

DomeRocked

Oh4

( Seriously only three people though....)

The more who become active I will add to the list!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Current players who are active!

RG The God

The Zadias

DomeRocked

( Seriously only three people though....)

The more who become active I will add to the list!

i have zadias on my list. I live in florence so it's not a long drive. Put me on the weekend lan list

i have zadias on my list. I live in florence so it's not a long drive. Put me on the weekend lan list

Will do 

You know the drill. Post your GT and location, and I'll add it to the OP for easy viewing. 

PLAYERS

GT - Location

G R A E O N E R  - Eastern North Carolina

Humpflung - Charlotte

HEY CallMeBoss - Holly Springs

StriderHimself - New Bern

nherron123 - Charlotte / Huntersville

Advent Faith - Forest City

sk0lss - Chapel hill/ Durham

taibert - Salisbury

L3enjamin - Lillington/Fuquay area or Greenville

The Zadias - Wilmington 

LOG1C x - Wilmington

well.... things just got awkward lol

Curious of the people who would be interested in playing in a Halo 2 LAN, location will either be Raleigh or Wilmington. NC more details to come!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Must bring your own Halo 2 Disc / H2 Multiplayer map pack disc or an already updated H2 with your Xbox.

Must bring your own controller, Monitor and Headset ( if you choose to use one ) 

Venue: TBA!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I visit Willmington on occasion. If a visit coincides with a LAN, I would deffinately come.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd attend a weekend lan.

I have:

1 og xbox w/ h2 maps installed and it has halo 1.5

also contact sk0ls on forums or log on xbc and find him since he hasn't read my pm from a week ago...

edit: god damn tv too? gunna be the struggle

well if it was in wilmington i could attend an all day saturday

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can throw my name in this hat.  GT:  Ju5TiNCredibLe  I'm in Goldsboro, NC which is in the eastern part of the state.  Home of Seymour Johnson AFB.

All the way on the west side of North Carolina. WANTING TO GO TO EVENTS

GT: House the Dime

hello @@Crav3n

I guess you're coming back.

yeah I'll be back for sure.  Iv been kinda playing some h3 later at night since I work most of the day.  Still LAN halo 1 and 2 mostly though.

Sorry I haven't updated the list lately. I don't really use this forum much anymore. If someone wants to request creation of a new thread, they might allow it. 

so I just moved into a new place and currently its just me until my roommate can move in next month.  Im thinking about holding a LAN...I have the space, tvs, local players, and boxes available for 4s...I figured I would see if anybody here would be interested so we could get new people to come play.  I would be willing to host halo 1 or 2.  

If anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM or message me on live GT: NCrav3n

I used to live in North Carolina and recognize a few people in here.

GT: angry Bevers

Talbert, you're bad.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I can't wait to see all the new people come out of the woodwork once MCC comes out. aRuckus where you @@@@@@@@@

The release of the Master Chief Collection is upon us; D.C. eSports ready to bring you a local LAN experience like no other - join some of the best players in the area to celebrate the revival of the Halo Community. On November 15, D.C. eSports will be hosting a Halo 2 Classic LAN event just a couple of hours north of NC in Manassas, VA to commemorate the launch of Halo: The Master Chief Collection!

https://www.facebook...95602277313857/

Any questions? Please feel free to post here or in the Facebook event - we hope to see some new faces there!

My Gamertag has changed its now EmBossable. I've been playing H2 PC but once MCC comes out im trying to get a team together and just have fun competing again.

My gamertag - the unseeen

I live in Apex, and I have a group of about 8-12 pretty good players. Looking for local LANs.

anyone going to columbus and want to split gas money, i have me and another nc local going. 

I've moved into the Wilmington area.  Not certain if im going to Columbus but if I do i'd be up for driving to cbus.  When would you head there / head back?