belucheez

Players in North Carolina

You know the drill. Post your GT and location, and I'll add it to the OP for easy viewing. 

PLAYERS

GT - Location

G R A E O N E R  - Eastern North Carolina

Humpflung - Charlotte

HEY CallMeBoss - Holly Springs

StriderHimself - New Bern

nherron123 - Charlotte / Huntersville

Advent Faith - Forest City

sk0lss - Chapel hill/ Durham

taibert - Salisbury

L3enjamin - Lillington/Fuquay area or Greenville

The Zadias - Wilmington 

LOG1C x - Wilmington

lol callmeboss ur bayd.

sk0lss - Chapel hill/ Durham Area.

might organize a possible LAN somewhere in July, location tbd but probably in Raliegh/Cary. Too many leet pwnzors used to come out of Carolina, it's bullshit that the scene is dying in our wonderful state.

• Upvote (+1) 1

GT is taibert 

I am in Salisbury which is like 25 minutes north of Charlotte.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy shit, bunch of new kids coming out of the woodworks.  Talbs is the only one I recognize.

L3enjamin - Lillington/Fuquay area when I'm at home - Greenville when I'm at school

I miss Billy :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

Holy shit, bunch of new kids coming out of the woodworks.  Talbs is the only one I recognize.

L3enjamin - Lillington/Fuquay area when I'm at home - Greenville when I'm at school

I miss Billy :(

Billy is dad.

We need to get a wilmington LAN together fellas. We have plenty of people willing to play a 2v2 or 4v4. Like i said, im in a position where hosting a tourny would be no problem. Just need to know people would come out.

We seriously need a LAN and i want to try and see if we can get a LAN center in Raleigh or somewhere close and host tournaments every month or so with some decent prize money or something along those lines so competitive Halo can be recognized more and we can get more people to play

Anybody want to plan a LAN soon? Get a hotel room and everybody bring their shit? HMU. Tryin to do this in the next month or so. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anybody want to plan a LAN soon? Get a hotel room and everybody bring their shit? HMU. Tryin to do this in the next month or so. 

anywhere in carolina and i'd be ready for this depending on the timing. I have school and homework to worry about but am blessed with no friday classes.

Only would come for h2/CE and possibly some h3 though.

anywhere in carolina and i'd be ready for this depending on the timing. I have school and homework to worry about but am blessed with no friday classes.

Only would come for h2/CE and possibly some h3 though.

FUck yeah. Well it's actually looking like it might have to take place during winter break at some point. My homies are out of town for college but as soon as I plan on something, I will post. Would love to meet you. No homo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

FUck yeah. Well it's actually looking like it might have to take place during winter break at some point. My homies are out of town for college but as soon as I plan on something, I will post. Would love to meet you. No homo.

Early winter break and i'll be there but I'm in rhode island for new years and then syracuse for the first UNC vs. Cuse acc basketball match up. and then school starts immediately after.

I am reposting this for my friend.

I'm hosting a LAN in Wilmington, NC I have at least six people for the LAN but we're looking for at least 10 people to be at the LAN. It'll be Held at Cape Fear Games on October 19th, Cape Fear Games is near Independence mall in Wilmington, NC and if you need directions tweet at me @RG_The_God, for more info message me on Xbox GT: RG The God or tweet at me I'm hoping to grow the Competitve Halo scene in North Carolina and this LAN is the start.

What's up guy. My gtag is manjoose. I'm from Greensboro, but I'm currently in school in Greenville.

Let's play

Anyone who still plays Halo, GT is RG The God, also i'm looking to host some LANS soon but people need to speak up!