Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

Which game will dominate?

Which game will dominate?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Which game will dominate?

Please, feel free to rep me however, whenever and wherever you like. If the green plus will non suffice I also take rep in the following forms: Cookies, Cash Money, Hugs and Science papers on the Online Citizenship of secondary middle class panthera leo.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo 3 will dominate because it's the best..I love H2 aswell but H3 is more balanced and skill based game..

You can enjoy Halo 3 more, but your statement is incredibly far from the truth.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well arguing with me over what I do with rep isn't constructive at all, so why don't you quit bitching and get on with life. I'm on these forums to talk about competitive halo not to defend how I rep, so I'm done with this back and forth bs.

I'm not arguing with you. I'm simply trying to make you and others who have the same ignorant point of view more aware (which is totally constructive). Sooo i dropped some knowledge on you, and you admit it, but to save face you then play it off as if you didn't actually care and call me a bitch. LOL grow up kid. GG :D

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So i prove you wrong and you admit it but to save face you then play it off as if you didn't actually care and call me a bitch. lol grow up kid  GG :D

You didn't prove me wrong at all. I don't believe that I was trying to "save face" I was just trying to get things back on track. Please stop being a child, and please start talking about halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Halo 3 will dominate because it's the best..I love H2 aswell but H3 is more balanced and skill based game..

Not+sure+if+child+abuse+or+just+lazy+dad

• Upvote (+1) 1

And who cares about the Netcode when the games were played over Lan at a tournament?

I didn't realize we all played at LAN events

• Upvote (+1) 3

Halo 2 for myself as well as MANY MANY others is what made them a competitive halo fan....

MLG ON THE USA NETWORK is what really got me into it..

HALO 2 (competitive)
HALO 3 (competitive)
HALO CE 2v2 (competitive)
HALO 4(why bother)

this is just my opinion tho

GiDDeNz

communication is key...without it ur just playing BOTs

Yeah guys I love Halo 3, its great that a 49-49 game can be decided by a BR that takes 6 shots to kill an AFK person (I've had this happen to me dozens of times, and not just on bad hosts) or a sniper that alternates between high caliber rounds and paper mache bullets.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I miss Snowbound and Epitaph, such quality refined maps.

And the AR starts were so great. What a fantastic all-round skill-based weapon. You had to use your refined intelligence to find one of those overpowered Battle Rifles, or find a good weapon combo to dual-wield. Such a refined game. Halo 3, so refined. Like a finely-aged wine. Obviously nobody will want to play the bug-ridden Halo 2. Like seriously, projectile weapons take so much more refinement and skills than hitscan weapons.

• Upvote (+1) 3