Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

Which game will dominate?

Which game will dominate?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Which game will dominate?

Hahah, it't not like I hate you now, I just hate reach. Dammy in CE was amazing, Dammy in Reach... not so much. So depends on which Dammy you are talking about.

You played the wrong settings/version then. Quicker timers and the lifts/teleports you could add in forge made it super.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Halo 3 is a mediocre game and a mediocre halo with a miserable online experience. The only reason Halo 3 seems "good" is because of how bad Reach and H4 are. However, NBNS Reach was far and away the 3rd best competitive halo besides the fact that the maps blew donkey balls.

Halo 3 is a great game and a awesome Halo to me. Unlike the Trash called Reach or Halo 4. NBNS Reach was the same trash as OG Reach to me. Halo 3 was better competitive wise. And it was way more fun to watch than shitty Reach.

PS:

No need for that troll downvoting. People need to accept opinions. Holy shit someone prefers Halo 3 over Halo 2, the world is going to end. Sometimes i really wonder how old some people are.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 10

Halo 3 is a great game and a awesome Halo to me. Unlike the Trash called Reach or Halo 4. NBNS Reach was the same trash as OG Reach to me. Halo 3 was better competitive wise. And it was way more fun to watch than shitty Reach.

PS:

No need for that troll downvoting. People need to accept opinions. Holy shit someone prefers Halo 3 over Halo 2, the world is going to end. Sometimes i really wonder how old some people are

Well we'll have to agree to disagree on the NBNS Reach then. You can prefer Halo 3, but no it was not better competitively. And I don't troll downvote anything. I downvote when I disagree strongly and upvote when I agree. Pretty simple concept.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Hands down it seems like Halo 2 is gonna take it home as the dominated game, but I started out in H3 so i'd like to see some rise for that game too :)

PS:

No need for that troll downvoting. People need to accept opinions. Holy shit someone prefers Halo 3 over Halo 2, the world is going to end. Sometimes i really wonder how old some people are.

It's more of the way you convey yourself than opinion. Adding the ps stuff makes you sounds like a whinny person off of reddit.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There is no room for subjection when discussing which game has more competitive merit.

That said, ZBNS reach has more competitive merit that halo 3. Halo 2 has more competitive merit than halo 3.

Think halo 3 is more fun? Cool, that's your opinion. However, ZBNS reach and halo 2 separate better players from worse players by a greater margin than halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Dammy in CE was amazing, Dammy in Reach... not so much.

I guess if you're playing with a 5sk DMR and power items on 2-3 minute timers.

There is no room for subjection when discussing which game has more competitive merit.

That said, ZBNS reach has more competitive merit that halo 3. Halo 2 has more competitive merit than halo 3.

Think halo 3 is more fun? Cool, that's your opinion. However, ZBNS reach and halo 2 separate better players from worse players by a greater margin than halo 3.

Very very well said.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

It's more of the way you convey yourself than opinion. Adding the ps stuff makes you sounds like a whinny person off of reddit.

Teach me the ways of 6k rep bb 

No it has more to do with people who cant accept that not everyone likes/loves/prefers the same game. Downvoting someones post into oblivion is trolling to me and has nothing to do with disagreeing.

NBNS Reach is not more competitive to me. The more Team focused Gameplay from Halo 3 is a way better Competitive merit.  And who cares about the Netcode when the games were played over Lan at a tournament? 

And with this Collection halo 3 will play so much better. Dedis, 60fps. It wont feel sluggish.  And thanks to no hitscan, it will take more skill IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 9

No it has more to do with people who cant accept that not everyone likes/loves/prefers the same game. Downvoting someones post into oblivion is trolling to me and has nothing to do with disagreeing.

But why did you just neg me and others then? You are going against your own logic and contributing to the problem that your hoping to avoid.

Even on LAN, Halo 3 did run into a lot of issues, it's a good game but most here would disagree that it's not the best competitive title for Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone who watched Naded's stream last night will realise what a pile of shit halo 3 is online dedicated servers won't change that.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The worst thing about Halo 4 was that it was too easy. All of the other bad stuff in it could be removed or changed or dealt with, but there was an incredible lack of a skill gap in that game I felt. Especially aiming with that amount of aim assist + no descope. At least Halo 3 and Reach took a bit of shooting skill. 

Yes Halo 2 is easy to aim in but the game makes up the skill gap in a variety of other places, where Halo 4 had nothing to save it. 

CE is Goat but too old to compete now, only oldschoolers appreciate and there aren't enough of us left to make anything truly meaningful out of it, unfortunately.

Halo 2 will absolutely dominate.

Halo 3, in my honest opinion, stayed popular because of the excitement washing over everyone after Halo 2.

Important point. Halo's popularity has pretty much been a lie for ten years in terms of competitive mp.

• Upvote (+1) 2

NBNS Reach is not more competitive to me. The more Team focused Gameplay from Halo 3 is a way better Competitive merit.

It's not that halo 3 has more teamwork than halo 2 or zbns reach, but rather halo 3 only has teamwork since the individual skill gap is so nullified due to things like the uselessness of the "utility" weapon, ineffectiveness of the strafe, etc...

It's also a pretty widely accepted fact that bloodshots frequently occur on LAN in halo 3- bungie intended for the game to be like that.

• Upvote (+1) 7

But why did you just neg me and others then? You are going against your own logic and contributing to the problem that your hoping to avoid.

Even on LAN, Halo 3 did run into a lot of issues, it's a good game but most here would disagree that it's not the best competitive title for Halo.

It's the best XBL Halo at the moment though....

but yes I agree.

It's the best XBL Halo at the moment though....

but yes I agree.

Completely off topic, but good lord I love that sig.

Completely off topic, but good lord I love that sig.

Thank you, kind sir! Would you believe me if I said I could make a montage of that same exact shit happening? I honestly think it's my xbox at this point.

Thank you, kind sir! Would you believe me if I said I could make a montage of that same exact shit happening? I honestly think it's my xbox at this point.

haha wow. I've got a few like that nothing to make a montage out of though.

Well we'll have to agree to disagree on the NBNS Reach then. You can prefer Halo 3, but no it was not better competitively. And I don't troll downvote anything. I downvote when I disagree strongly and upvote when I agree. Pretty simple concept.

You'r supposed to neg and plus rep based on how the posts are presented like how thought out the post is, good/bad grammar, reasons for opinions ect. Not on whether or not you agree with an opinion. Neg repping someone simply because you don't agree with them is just immature

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A lot of it depends on settings and playlists. If Halo 2 ends up being mostly SMG starts, I won't even bother with it when we have CE. I voted Halo 3 however, because a lot of the players that are playing now most likely started with it.

You'r supposed to neg and plus rep based on how the posts are presented like how thought out the post is, good/bad grammar, reasons for opinions ect. Not on whether or not you agree with an opinion. Neg repping someone simply because you don't agree with them is just immature

I'm never going to plus or minus rep someone based on grammar on a forum on the internet. It's not immature to neg rep if I strongly disagree with someone, and I'm not sure why some people are so concerned about a number surrounded by green in their post.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It's not immature to neg rep if I strongly disagree with someone

LOL ignorance is not an excuse for immaturity. You'r totally misunderstanding on what the rep system is supposed to achieve. You neg someone for giving one word cocky answers where as you plus someone for a well thought out opinionated post. The rep system is supposed to promote people who make constructive posts not to make them afraid to post their personal opinion. We want individuality and real discussions. Not a bunch of people parroting the same opinions over and over again 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

LOL ignorance is not an excuse for immaturity. You'r totally misunderstanding on what the rep system is supposed to achieve. You neg someone for giving one word cocky answers where as you plus someone for a well thought out opinionated post. The rep system is supposed to promote people who make constructive posts not to make them afraid to post their personal opinion. We want individuality and real discussions. Not a bunch of people parroting the same opinions over and over again 

Well arguing with me over what I do with rep isn't constructive at all, so why don't you quit bitching and get on with life. I'm on these forums to talk about competitive halo not to defend how I rep, so I'm done with this back and forth bs.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3