Sign in to follow this  
CFCsales

H3 back on MLG Gamebattles

MLG has just announced halo is back on GB, I really hope this gets hyped and players stream this, I always used to watch ninja stream gb's back in reach and with a lot of players coming back for MCC they could use this to get back into the flow of things.

(If a mod could link the tweet for me that would be great)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

H2 would be tough to sell on xbc for gb I assume, but I still think it would be cool.

its not like you have to play it.

HALO 3 was definitely the worst halo of them all and one of the worst games.I ever played don't know why they put it back.They should do tournaments for H4 it was the best Halo by far.The people who complained about it weren't good at it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 30

HALO 3 was definitely the worst halo of them all and one of the worst games.I ever played don't know why they put it back.They should do tournaments for H4 it was the best Halo by far.The people who complained about it weren't good at it.

tumblr_mah505Zsc61rpf23po4_250.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

wtf_shatnerfkbiw.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

We found ShootinSammys long lost brother, now only thing left is to arrange a meet up for them so they finally can battle out who´s the biggest troll in the Halo community period... in a Halo 4 Boltshot only Octagon match.

OT: Excited for the news, have been playing some Halo 3 since the E3 reveal. I might even join in, allthough my european location won´t help me with the connection :/

Can´t wait for dedis!

Shitty troll is shitty.

2451016-1176411500-not-s.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

2451016-1176411500-not-s.jpg

Obvious trolling. Wouldn't have been as obvious if he didn't mention H4. I don't know if there's anyone in our community that would actually say H4 is better, especially competitively.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Obvious trolling. Wouldn't have been as obvious if he didn't mention H4. I don't know if there's anyone in our community that would actually say H4 is better, especially competitively.

H4 isn't that much worse than h3. Pretty close in comparison tbh. If you can't just change the starting weapon and radar from the basic game type it shouldn't even be considered a halo. Halo 3 changed everything about the game. Complete shit

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

H4 isn't that much worse than h3. Pretty close in comparison tbh. If you can't just change the starting weapon and radar from the basic game type it shouldn't even be considered a halo. Halo 3 changed everything about the game. Complete shit

Yes, it wasn't Reach that changed everything, it was Halo 3 lol.

Your trolling is terrrrrrrible. Lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yes, it wasn't Reach that changed everything, it was Halo 3 lol.

Your trolling as terrrrrrrible. Lol

Not trolling. Did you even play halo 1 or 2? You can't possibly tell me that halo 3 is even close to either of those. The only reason 3 was so popular was because it was the first one on 360. Awful just like you

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 8

I know kids like that. Everyone who plays H4 right know thinks it is the best game ever.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know kids like that. Everyone who plays H4 right know thinks it is the best game ever.

H4 is the best Halo by far your just not very good at it.
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Not trolling. Did you even play halo 1 or 2? You can't possibly tell me that halo 3 is even close to either of those. The only reason 3 was so popular was because it was the first one on 360. Awful just like you

So Halo 4 and Halo 3 are close comparisons, though Halo 3 changed the game completely.

Halo 3 is nothing like Halo 1 or 2 (sure, I agree), yet apparently Halo 1 and 2 are alike.

What is the deal with your logic?

So Halo 4 and Halo 3 are close comparisons, though Halo 3 changed the game completely.

Halo 3 is nothing like Halo 1 or 2 (sure, I agree), yet apparently Halo 1 and 2 are alike.

What is the deal with your logic?

I don't understand what you don't get. You literally explained my logic in your post. 0/10 ********.

H4 is the best Halo by far your just not very good at it.

2.5 K/D while only using BR ;)

Even tough you use DMR+Boltshot+Camo and has 1.0, 

You're such a beast my friend!

I would have totally agreed with you when Halo 3 was in its prime, and I still don't think 3 is anywhere near as good as CE and 2.  In retrospect though, if you have CE and 2 on one end of the spectrum and have Reach and 4 on another end of the spectrum, Halo 3 definitely falls closer to the CE/2 end.

However, if you're just comparing how much you personally enjoy the games, then I'm in agreement with you.  I really haven't enjoyed playing 3, Reach, or 4 very much at all, while I was totally obsessed with CE and 2.

• Upvote (+1) 2