Sign in to follow this  
Twitchie

H3 Custom 8s

Is there a good customs list? Or were you able to get a lot of players twitchie? I added you last night hoping to find some games and saw you had almost nobody on your list.

@@Synyster I play a lot of shadowrun and monday night combat, but around 11pm EST we've been running a lot of Halo 3 lately. I'll add you if your down for some customs or running the playlist.

Is there a good customs list? Or were you able to get a lot of players twitchie? I added you last night hoping to find some games and saw you had almost nobody on your list.

@@Synyster I play a lot of shadowrun and monday night combat, but around 11pm EST we've been running a lot of Halo 3 lately. I'll add you if your down for some customs or running the playlist.

Yeah, shoot me a friend request.

I don't have a consitent time a usually play, but if everyone is getting on at a similar time I can make it work.

Yeah, shoot me a friend request.

I don't have a consitent time a usually play, but if everyone is getting on at a similar time I can make it work.

cool, just sent one from xbox.com but I'll be on later tonight.

Shoule we get a weekly time to run games? Like, Monday night starting at 5pm western time?

Might be ideal to be a bit organized and then we can actually get more than a few games going.