Joseph

Message to the Community

I like your T-Shirts only reason I'm hear  :kappa:

Beyond has gotten so far, and now that Halo is on the rise again my friends will definitely be on the is site more than ever.

Side note when are we going to hear Franks new MCC song? U4ix returns? 

That is the best GIF I have ever seen.

OT: Good job guys, and to any guests reading the thread, make an account and post!

We'll definitely do this. Halo is back and will continue to grow. I'll try to get people to this site because honestly it's the only gaming forum info site that I actually stay caught up to. Keep it up Beyond

I never post, but I'll be sure to direct people to the front page for Halo news. You (Beyond's content creators) have been killing it and I'm so excited for the future.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I have never been more excited in my life. This is gonna be a long 5 months...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm part of a private group(Forum Tryhards) on Bungie.net that was where most of the "tryhards" there would post. I posted all of the new info and the attitude just like here has changed a lot. I'll post about the site there and give them some background about to see if they're interested 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It seems like the old community from the H2 and H3 glory days all disbanded and moved on. Wonder if they will come back 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for the overwhelming support over the last year, let's make it another great year!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I used to be a semi-big poster in the community and played with a ton of people. I lost out of the community somewhere between the death of MLG and THC. I decided to give it a shot again at the community I love. It's nice seeing a lot of familiar faces that made the community at one point strong. I'm glad to say I'm back and hopefully for good. It's nice seeing hope and excitement when there hasn't been since really 2011. I can only hope the community sees a revival.  Good luck team beyond and be the positive force the community needs.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It seems like the old community from the H2 and H3 glory days all disbanded and moved on. Wonder if they will come back 

Look at Halo 4's initial sales vs the population drop. The fans are still there, it's just that there's been no reason for anyone to stick around.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've had tons of people join the site since its beginning and plan on being with the community till the end.

Long Live Halo!