Joseph

Message to the Community

Ok CE and 2 vets, we need some content on the metagame asap. I still have no idea what I'm watching when I watch 2gre play, we need some updated content for the glitches and nading tricks for both games, those spawn points (Prisoner seems like a horrible time) and weapon times.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Told a few friends already, I'll try to get some of my IRL friends on here as well, seeing as we all loved CE and Halo 2. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Always noticed that the Guest to User ratio was like 3:1 on a good day. Have seen it as bad as 12:1. Hopefully this will coerce some of the guests into joining as well!

I used to be a semi-big poster in the community and played with a ton of people. I lost out of the community somewhere between the death of MLG and THC. I decided to give it a shot again at the community I love. It's nice seeing a lot of familiar faces that made the community at one point strong. I'm glad to say I'm back and hopefully for good. It's nice seeing hope and excitement when there hasn't been since really 2011. I can only hope the community sees a revival.  Good luck team beyond and be the positive force the community needs.

bro...

YOO

• Upvote (+1) 1

it's funny I see this thread now when I told someone about the site earlier.....

#WeBack

• Upvote (+1) 2

make an annoying popup on the side that asks you to register everytime you load a page. :kappa:

Thank you for all the hard work you and the staff put in. It makes me happy that even in bad times, there are people fighting for what I love. 

I'll share the link around. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That vine is hilarious. Halo is back and we are here to stay. 

Still going to tell us what 2015 numbers mean?   :kappa:

Still going to tell us what 2015 numbers mean?   :kappa:

As long as they have them available like waypoint.com/en-us/intel/playlists for Halo MC collection, that would be cool.

If Beyond is going to be the home of the Halo community, we all need to live up to that. That means resisting the urge to neg-bomb or ban people who have dissenting or unpopular opinions. I'm sure a lot of issues will come up in the future that people will disagree on, but whatever goes down, we have to remember we're all on the same side.

Here's looking forward to more big-money tourneys, more grassroots, more content creators, more competition

• Upvote (+1) 8

I already know a good 10+ of my old friends that will be making a return, this is just too good to be true, 5 months wait tho!

I look forward to the return of the Pro Teams thread discussions. Need to get Franmanicus back in this bitch, and my life partner Svensvense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

From the words of the Prophet of Truth...

"There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?"

Halo is back!

• Upvote (+1) 1

make an annoying popup on the side that asks you to register everytime you load a page. :kappa:

I will find you, and I will kill you if this gets implemented. :kappa: