Joseph

It actually happened.

I'm still wondering if I'm asleep in my bed. I keep pinching myself and nothing happens so I think's safe to say we back!  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some of the best GIFs and Photoshops you will ever see on this website.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I nearly had heart attack when H2A got announced but then when they also announced Halo1, Halo3 and all the other MPS as well I stunned for a good two hours I couldn't stop talking to my friend about it.  I'm still in shock that there actually doing all games.  such halo wow halo1 wow such halo doge

I'm not going to lie. Last night i was quite nervous about what i was going to wake up to... I didn't fall asleep till like 6am because i just couldnt stop thinking about it all.

What an amazing day to be a Halo fan. We honestly couldn't of asked for more then we got. 343 really blew everyone away this time. Super clutch save of their biggest franchise.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not going to lie. Last night i was quite nervous about what i was going to wake up to... I didn't fall asleep till like 6am because i just couldnt stop thinking about it all.

What an amazing day to be a Halo fan. We honestly couldn't of asked for more then we got. 343 really blew everyone away this time. Super clutch save of their biggest franchise.

I tend to agree. 343 hit a home run and bought themselves some run way to play around with new ideas for Halo 5. Even if H5 isn't all that popular, the fan base will have a good system for years to come.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yesterday I was thinking that the best case scenario fr E3 was Halo 1-4 campaign and Anniversary multiplayer for Halo 2. 343 went so far beyond my expectations. I can't fucking wait to play real Combat Evolved on Xbox Live. This is the most excited I've been for a video game since my hype for the original Halo 2. Everyone at 343, if this reaches you, thank you so much!

2aepjes.jpg

Glad to say all four of my weak attempts at photoshopping can be used for celebration lol

• Upvote (+1) 6

I would say that 343i pulled  the "Michael Jordan clutch shot" to win the NBA title back in the 90's,  now back to cryo until Nov 11.

When I heard about the H2A I was like "they'll probably screw it up", but then I heard about them making the mp "exactly as it shipped 10 years ago", and I literally blew my load all over my monitor. WE FREAKING BACK!!!