RyanW

Which Halo MP will you spend the most time in?

Which Halo MP will you spend the most time in?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Which Halo MP will you spend the most time in?

I definitely agree. I can't even comprehend the total amount of playlists in matchmaking: all the games, all the weapon starts, all the gametypes, ranked/social... 

I would have greatly preferred if matchmaking was Halo 2 gameplay with H2 and H3 features, along with a "classic" CE version and a "heavies" (4v4 and 8v8) playlist for halo 3 gameplay. Of course, everything else would be available for customs.

Nobody said they have to put equal effort into updating each game's playlists... I imagine they'll put the most work into keeping H2 fresh, with CE having a couple of classic playlists they don't have to mess with.

Realistically speaking probably Halo 2 although I would love it to be CE. We'll see how many players CE can pull compared to the others.

There is also no ranking system in CE, on the other hand the gameplay is so much more rewarding... So dunno lol...

I started competitve in 3...need to learn 2....and i'll see about 1..cuz I don't think I hav etime to learn so much meta.

I'll be rotating through all of the games and gametypes as much as possible! No other community has this option, so I will surely be taking advantage of it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Since I didn't get into Halo until shortly before the 360 came out I will be spending most of the time on CE and 2. But I will definitely put a lil time in on Halo 3.

Nexy already said he'll make an h1 timer app for iOS and android if anyone is wondering for some sort of timer that's not an egg timer

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll play every halo, depends on my mood.

Ya, this, though it'll be mostly Halo 2 and CE since the others are recent. Can't wait to play H2 BTB again

Can I just ask, is this the community from the old MLG Halo forums where posters like truehalomaster, imperium etc etc used to post and debate endlessly about the most competitive settings we could achieve for Halo?

I always wondered what happened to that community after MLG destroyed the forums. I have a feeling this is the place. :-)

As for the OP. Halo CE. I've been waiting 10+ years for this damn moment to arrive. Is truehalomaster still around?

• Upvote (+1) 1

CE, but I'll probably go back to Halo 2 from time to time to remember why I like Halo 1 so much.

Most likely CE - there's so much more to be learned in that game than in the others.

That said, I also intend to play a ton of H2 BTB. Between that and CE 2v2 I'm not sure I'm really going to care for 4v4 any more.

Most likely CE - there's so much more to be learned in that game than in the others.

That said, I also intend to play a ton of H2 BTB. Between that and CE 2v2 I'm not sure I'm really going to care for 4v4 any more.

You up for some 1v1 and 2v2 action? I'm always going to need someone to play/learn CE with!? ;)

You up for some 1v1 and 2v2 action? I'm always going to need someone to play/learn CE with!? ;)

Sure - I already know a bunch of guys from this forum will be primarily playing CE, and who doesn't like having more people to play with?

• Upvote (+1) 1

halo ce and halo 2.

I've played way too much Halo 3 for one life time and hao 4 is a nah dude. I might pop into Halo 3 for time to time..

OMGZ I REALLY JUST DON'T KNOW.... THIS IS TOO MUCH. HYPEEEEE!!! My girlfriend is looking at me like I'm a right nerd I don't care tho.

halo ce and halo 2.

I've played way too much Halo 3 for one life time and hao 4 is a nah dude. I might pop into Halo 3 for time to time..

OMGZ I REALLY JUST DON'T KNOW.... THIS IS TOO MUCH. HYPEEEEE!!! My girlfriend is looking at me like I'm a right nerd I don't care tho.

1386188130528.jpg

If all of H2 got updated then I'd probably only play that, but seeing as how it's just the same thing I could play on XBC right now I'll be switching between them all. H1 and H3 on dedis... :Halo:  :maven:

Edit: Kids are already  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ha ha yes, that's guy. Dude was a prophet of Halo CE knowledge. Don't think I've ever seen a more passionate Halo CE fan in my life.

I vaguely remember him posting on the GoldPRO thread. Wasn't he heavily involved with those settings. I thought they were the shit. Still am.

CE and  Halo 2, end of story.  I'm going to pay $60 for those two games, the other two...lol.

Halo CE by a long way ! 

I hope people who haven't played much or any Halo CE will give it a good try !

It would be nice to dig out some videos guides about spawning and nade tricks for new players to look at.

I also curious to see what 60fps will do to Halo 3 in particular, maybe it will reduce the input lag as well and make it as smooth as H1 and H2 ! That was my main complaint about H3.