Sign in to follow this  
Crysis

Revive H3

H4 is dead and there's no point of playing it unless your trying to compete at AGL events. Reach is boring and has no ranking system. So lets all enjoy the latest/last great Halo game on the Xbox 360 which is H3.

#REVIVE H3

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

This thread again....

Reach v7> Halo 3

/Thread

H3s gameplay and ranks > Reach v7 #REVIVE H3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't worry guys, Spartan Assault will save Halo.  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 3

H3s gameplay and ranks > Reach v7 #REVIVE H3

The only thing I use H3 is to make sandwiches. #DatSpread

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The only thing I use H3 is to make sandwiches. #DatSpread

your flat out stupid halo 3 might have bad connection issues and spread put a hundred times better then any reach settings or Halo 4, it was a game that didn't ruin Halo and some of the best memory's where on that game something u can't say about Halo reach and 4, go back and play Halo 3 random you're the reason kid that halo is ruined, 343i and bungie listened to u instead of people who actually knew something.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 3 is the greatest  game of all time (with the exception of halo 2)

I'd love to do this, but the truth is, it will never be like it was in it's prime (2007-2010). 

Now the game is filled with foreigners and cheaters.

your flat out stupid halo 3 might have bad connection issues and spread put a hundred times better then any reach settings or Halo 4, it was a game that didn't ruin Halo and some of the best memory's where on that game something u can't say about Halo reach and 4, go back and play Halo 3 random you're the reason kid that halo is ruined, 343i and bungie listened to u instead of people who actually knew something.

calm down, reach was probably his first halo game. He doesn't know better

• Upvote (+1) 1

I saw you in the chat earlier, and the mods got so annoyed with you. Haha.

calm down, reach was probably his first halo game. He doesn't know better

Actually Halo 2 was. Halo 3 was a good game but the spread is ridiculous. v7 is better for competitive, you can't argue with that. Halo 3 had a lot of better stuff like maps and ranks but the skill was higher in Reach. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The new settings in H4 are good, why not just support it and give your opinion on what could be better with H5 so people don't quit right away like in Reach and H4. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This can't be serious... Halo 3 was terrible. Let's all stop with the nostalgia of that terrible, terrible game. It took a lot of Versions of settings to get that game even playable. Halo 2 and CE over them. If I wanted to go lback and I'd play XBC. Only good thing that came out of halo 3 was some maps. Most inconsistant BR ever. I wanted to break that game in half.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The new settings in H4 are good, why not just support it and give your opinion on what could be better with H5 so people don't quit right away like in Reach and H4. 

If your definition of good is sprint and flinch then yeah it's "Good". But honestly that still makes it almost unplayable. Fearitself even said he'd come back if sprint was removed from H4. And don't even say it won't play well in H4, because it's already been tested with Promod settings and it does work with disc maps. Even with 4sk, I still have people running away with sprint and getting away, because H4's hit registration off host is still god awful.

play what you'd like. but if you want to 'revive' halo 3, that means its also dead. so whats the point. h4 is getting better

• Upvote (+1) 2

First spamming this in the AGL chat and now Beyond too? Its not going to happen...

I saw you in the chat earlier, and the mods got so annoyed with you. Haha.

TO'd him  :kappa:

topic has turned into the classic which Halo was better. only thing i have learned from this debate is to every person their own opinion.

i have managed to enjoy each Halo in its own right. some more than other, however I rather not say cause people start judging.

Can i have a flat out stupid?

This thread won't result to anything, should seriously just lock it