DRAC0N1K

So, how many are coming back this year for Halo?

Dont own an Xb1 but will buy one for this. I wanted to play H1 and H2 for again years, and now this is it. Hopefully they dont fuck with the mechanics

They are not. Its original only changes are 1080p and 60fps

How many viewers do you think someone like naded or ninja or any popular streamers will get ? Any predictions? 

This isn't related to the competitive end, but I know a lot of old school Halo players are going to be coming back to Halo. I used to have 11 other LAN buddies that would play Halo 1 every weekend. I've talked to 7 of them, and they're all buying Xbox Ones just for Halo the MCC. Most of them don't even game anymore.

I only use my x box for Halo. I'm going to wait until the illustrious and distinguished BE forum members give the seal of approval to the Master Chief Collection before forking another $400.00 buying x box one. 

Word of mouth will be key, spread the word to all your Halo friends and gaming buddies that Halo is back on XB1! Tweet about it, talk about it, fuel the hype train  :Halo:

I've always been here on the side playing H3 waiting for this game. Just wasn't gonna hyped up again like what happened with Reach and H4.

I can already see the trolling.

I'm solo searching voting for any H:CE or H2 option I can get. People are voting for H4.

:blink:

I can already see the trolling.

I'm solo searching voting for any H:CE or H2 option I can get. People are voting for H4.

:blink:

each game will have it's own matchmaking...don't worry about it

each game will have it's own matchmaking...don't worry about it

That's good to hear. I haven't had much time to catch up on the new info, been catching bits and pieces here and there.

I played Halo 4, albeit not nearly as competitively as I did Halo 3, but I'll be back full gear I think.

How many viewers do you think someone like naded or ninja or any popular streamers will get ? Any predictions? 

Viewers may actually go down because people will actually be playing in their free time instead of twitching!

Viewers may actually go down because people will actually be playing in their free time instead of twitching!

You underestimate stream screen watchers. lol

Walshy can pull 3k on release.

• Upvote (+1) 1