DRAC0N1K

So, how many are coming back this year for Halo?

I'm definitely buying it. I hope there is some sort of Xbox One bundle.

There has to be some sort of structured, competitive tournament system to keep me around though. Not for myself to compete, but to watch.

Haven't played in years. I'm totally sold right now, though. Will be an XB1 seller for me.

coming back! can't wait to play ce multiplayer =D and i'm really interested in h5.  beta a month after the collection drops..  hype!!

Dude.

If you're a Halo fan, you have no reason NOT to get this package. It's fucking $60 for FOUR FULLY REMASTERED GAMES. ALL HALO FANS EVER CAN ENJOY IT, whether you're old school or new school.

Now if they announce a Xbox One / Halo bundle... man, the Xbox One sales are gonna BLOW UP. 343 / MS could not have orchestrated this in a better fashion. 

I've never been so sold.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Made an account here, haven't posted on Halo forums since the release of H4.  Will be buying an XBone unless some soul crushing news comes out that makes this dream of a day come crashing down.

• Upvote (+1) 4

100% going to compete again. Now i can stop blowing all of my money on Riot Points for league of legends. HYPE

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bought an Xbox for Halo 2, bought an Xbox 360 for Halo 3, will be buying an Xbox One for Halo Master Collection.

• Upvote (+1) 1

100% going to compete again. Now i can stop blowing all of my money on Riot Points for league of legends. HYPE

Haha im in the same boat. Now MS shall control my wallet.

I never really left, just continued to play Halo 3 a little.  Halo is the only reason I even have an Xbox and probably the reason I got divorced.

I knew there was a reason I randomly woke up at 3:43 this morning.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude.

If you're a Halo fan, you have no reason NOT to get this package. It's fucking $60 for FOUR FULLY REMASTERED GAMES. ALL HALO FANS EVER CAN ENJOY IT, whether you're old school or new school.

Now if they announce a Xbox One / Halo bundle... man, the Xbox One sales are gonna BLOW UP. 343 / MS could not have orchestrated this in a better fashion. 

I've never been so sold.

Even better if they announce that bundle without Kinect

But yes the MS sales will blow up. 

That 3 shot Magnum smells SO GOOD right now! Not to mention my dual Needler combo! Cannot wait go rip people apart with that.

I can see MLG picking up Halo also...it'll be like the good old says again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm coming back to Halo, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to compete. Kind of hoping some of the playlists from the older games (Team Hardcore or MLG), so I can play semi-compeititve online.

I'm already playing again because of it. Anyone playing h3-reach who play a lot of customs add me

GT: TBRNER

I'll be back. Will be buying an XB1 just for this. Not sure If i'll be competing but ill be playing everyday for sure.

H1 AND h2?! im to stoked

Dont own an Xb1 but will buy one for this. I wanted to play H1 and H2 for again years, and now this is it. Hopefully they dont fuck with the mechanics