Unyshek

Get your Halo questions answered by 343!

- Pre or Post Patch H2?

- New netcode for H3?

- Will minor and major clanmatches be available?

- Is each game going to have it's own ranking system or one wide ranking system for the entire MC collection?

- Is there theater mode for H2 and H1, and if so, please make sure it's not H4's trash theater where you can't view films with friends.

- Spectator Mode?

- How are they going to adjust the different controller layouts that were available in each game, especially no bumper jumper in h1/h2, for their cross game playlist?

Spectator mode?

System Link?

Ranking system?

Will I be able to play just ONE multiplayer? Or will the engine vote system be the only way to play?

Is there a cure for hype overdose?

*Looks down*

....................This definitely has lasted more than 4 hours......help?

How will forge in H2 work? Only to edit discmaps? Or will there be a forgeworld-esque map? Will we get blocks or a full map editor i.e. being able to adjust landscape and such.

If you can get answers to this, I will give you eternal love and ghost's hat! <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah does anyone know anything about whether Bumper jumper will be available for halo 2 i really cant be fucked to switch button layouts for a year just then go back for halo 5

The h3 BR was always a 4sk at default

I thought it was the 110% damage modifier that made it 4sk? I recall it being five on default though I could be wrong.

I thought it was the 110% damage modifier that made it 4sk? I recall it being five on default though I could be wrong.

It was more like 10sk accounting for netcode and spread. But it's 4sk by design.

Definitely 4 on default.

It's 4 shot by default, but you need perfect accuracy and spread on your side.

110% damage made it an easier 4 shot. 

Why did halo 2 anniversary HD have halo 4 medals?

Can you play halo 2 mutli player with the original graphics and medals?

Will Halo 3 still have a terrible net code?

Will we be able to play all games on Bumper Jumper?

I would have asked if they will use the populations of the Master Chief collection to help decide which direction to take Halo 5 multiplayer in, but Ryan Mccaffrey had that one covered.

Pretty important question IMO.

Since Halo 2/3 will be on dedicated servers does that mean the original net code will still be used since there were issues in those games with hit detection/bloodshots or do the dedicated servers have there own net code.