Unyshek

Get your Halo questions answered by 343!

Will there be online multiplayer for each Halo game?

The main question that needs to be answered is the ranking system. Will there be the original ranking systems for each game or a combined one? If it is combined make it the same as Halo 2, lose a match go down a rank etc....

Another important question.... Will MLG take back the Halo series? For either of the Halo games. Halo 2 being the most wanted!

Thank you good sir!

Am I forced to play a Halo game I don't want to via playlists? Or can I toggle a specific game on or off? (If I only wanted to play Halo:CE and Halo 2 mp can I toggle off Halo 3 and Halo 4)?

Am I forced to play a Halo game I don't want to via playlists? Or can I toggle a specific game on or off? (If I only wanted to play Halo:CE and Halo 2 mp can I toggle off Halo 3 and Halo 4)?

There are seperate playlists for each game, but if you want to search across all games there will be a cross game playlist.

Skulls were mentioned. How much can you reveal about that? Are there new skulls? Are you bringing the skulls from both CEA and 3/Reach/4 back?

Will Meta Scoring come back?

There are seperate playlists for each game, but if you want to search across all games there will be a cross game playlist.

You sure? According to this

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/09/e3-2014-halo-the-master-chief-collection-halo-5-beta-announced-for-xbox-one

"Meanwhile, multiplayer matchmaking will offer the usual assortment of playlists you’ve come to expect from Halo games – Team Snipers, Rumble Pit, etc. – and let players vote on which map they want next. But what’s cool is that you may be presented with three choices that span three different games. Say, Halo: CE’s “Wizard,” Halo 2’s “Lockout,” and Halo 3’s “The Pit.” Whichever gets the most votes is the game that MCC will launch, after which you’ll be taken back to the multiplayer lobby with your friends."

Will there be online multiplayer for each Halo game?

Yes

Will there be a ranking system in Halo1?

Will Halo3 still use the ranking system with the exp? Since people deranked and boosted.

Will there be forge and theater in Halo1 and Halo2?

There will most likely be no Forge or Theater for Classic Halo 1 and 2, but the remastered 6 maps for Halo 2 may be able to use Forge/Theater because it is running on a new engine.

There will most likely be a unified EXP system for the games, but as for Skill Ranks, we don't know yet.

Will we have spectator mode!?

Doubtful, perhaps in H2A but not for Halo 1, 2, 3, or 4

You sure? According to this

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/09/e3-2014-halo-the-master-chief-collection-halo-5-beta-announced-for-xbox-one

"Meanwhile, multiplayer matchmaking will offer the usual assortment of playlists you’ve come to expect from Halo games – Team Snipers, Rumble Pit, etc. – and let players vote on which map they want next. But what’s cool is that you may be presented with three choices that span three different games. Say, Halo: CE’s “Wizard,” Halo 2’s “Lockout,” and Halo 3’s “The Pit.” Whichever gets the most votes is the game that MCC will launch, after which you’ll be taken back to the multiplayer lobby with your friends."

Interesting. You can't spell ignorant without IGN.

I'd expect to have seperate playlists available, but I could be wrong. There will most likely be a way to play JUST Halo 3 or JUST H2A.

Interesting. You can't spell ignorant without IGN. 

I'd expect to have seperate playlists available, but I could be wrong. There will most likely be a way to play JUST Halo 3 or JUST H2A.

I sure hope so. I'd probably dashboard every time a Halo 4 maps is voted lol. 

Something small but kind of urks me :

Q: Alot of the gameplay from the E3 demo seemed to have a ton of Halo 4 "assets" ( medals, kill names in middle, weapon models, etc), is this most likely final or just placeholder?

Something small but kind of urks me :

Q: Alot of the gameplay from the E3 demo seemed to have a ton of Halo 4 "assets" ( medals, kill names in middle, weapon models, etc), is this most likely final or just placeholder?

Weapon models? BR looks like H2 and clearly we don't have a WALL-E's HEAD SNIPER.

Will you be releasing Halo 2 tissue and lotion because I don't think I can contain myself. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Will the Halo 2 that be used post-patch or pre-patch?

Will the 1-50 ranking system be in place?

Will we able too play playlists for just specific games say I only want too play Halo CE or Halo 2?

Will I be able to execute the BLB/backpack reloading glitch in the Halo 1 port?

Will I be able to grenade weapons to myself in the Halo 1 port?

Will the Halo 3 port feature an improved netcode so that I'm not getting bloodshots half the time?

Will aim acceleration be included in the halo 1 and halo 2 ports?

Will the halo 2 port feature pre-patch or post-patch mechanics?

Will I be able to use forge in the halo 1 and halo 2 ports?

Will there be more custom game options available in any of the ports relative to the originals?

Will there be a matchmaking system/playlists for the halo ports? Will custom games be available to play online? Will there be a custom game search feature for any of the ports?

Will I be able to play halo 2 maps in the halo 1 port and vise versa?

Will Xbox live service for these ports be discontinued after halo 5 is released?

Weapon models? BR looks like H2 and clearly we don't have a WALL-E's HEAD SNIPER.

It's smaller but the design is the exact same as Halo 4's otherwise

• Upvote (+1) 1

How are player models going to work? Will we have multiple Spartans/Elites to customize?

Are the H2 ranks going to be the using the same Elo system it did back in the day?

Nvm, it was sorta answered in the IGN stream. Nothing specific though, still sounds like its not the same and they're making a new one however.

4Shot BR out of box in H2?

4Shot or 5Shot BR in Halo 3 out of Box?

Dedicated Servers or peer to peer?

If p2p, then new netcode?

DLC Classic remastered Maps?

Levelsystem for each Game or one for all?

Halo1 and 2 with online coop? Maybe 4 player coop?

Button Glitches in Halo 2?

My Questions so far! Try to play Halo 2 and let us know how it feels!

How will stats/achievements work?
Will my current H3/4/ReachCE stats be transferred over? Or is it completely separate?