Sud1 randomly followed me on twitter the other day. Even though I haven't tweeted anything in like a year.

He and the official Reality Check page followed me right after that Sudd fight, and then he retweeted EVERY person who thanked him for the follow/complimented him. Dude ain't even cool on the Internet.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That was a short retirement but amazing to think of how good the bests in the community are bouncing back from feeling so bleak about the future of competitive Halo (=・ω・)

• Upvote (+1) 3

That was a short retirement but amazing to think of how good the bests in the community are bouncing back from feeling so bleak about the future of competitive Halo (=・ω・)

Maybe Halo wasn't actually dead. We were just in a coma. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

i hate yall

I know... 

we spend all this time on the forums discussing halo and the pro's just tease us with all the insider info they have...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Time was your ally, Prospective Pros, but now it has abandoned you.

The Ogre has returned.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Its going to be crazy to see FB vs Carbon again in 2014, never thought I'd say those words again!  :lol:

So glad Ogre 2 doesn't have to retire a CoD player, he's coming back to the motherland baby!  :goat:

Ogre 2,Snakebite, and Naded have been playing alot of H2 XBC and H3 MLG lately, the grind for November has already started apparently http://www.twitch.tv/naded

Ogre 2,Snakebite, and Naded have been playing alot of H2 XBC and H3 MLG lately, the grind for November has already started apparently http://www.twitch.tv/naded

more like the grind for january

but you're correct, it has begun, now is the time to get your h2 discs running 

• Upvote (+1) 1

As much love and respect as I have for that man...

this really hurt.

kid-crying-o.gif

Don't worry man, he was speaking about watching the Sudds - not you.  ;) 

• Upvote (+1) 1

more like the grind for january

but you're correct, it has begun, now is the time to get your h2 discs running 

I'm still banking on a 343/MLG launch tournament in November. Even if we don't see another MLG tourney for the rest of MCC, it's quite possible they'll do a launch one.

Remember after H4GC, Frankie hinted at a possible future tourney (likely 4v4). Well, what better time to do it just before/after your game releases. 

4v4 global launch h2 MCC tournament is imminent. Biggest money ever on the line in a 4v4 tournament if it matches the 1v1 global championships. Should be intense.

I'm still banking on a 343/MLG launch tournament in November. Even if we don't see another MLG tourney for the rest of MCC, it's quite possible they'll do a launch one.

Remember after H4GC, Frankie hinted at a possible future tourney (likely 4v4). Well, what better time to do it just before/after your game releases. 

I am thinking an MLG launch tourney is likely as well(Sundance+MLG tweets), maybe that's the "super secret good news" intel Ogre 2 is talking about.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am thinking an MLG launch tourney is likely as well(Sundance+MLG tweets), maybe that's the "super secret good news" intel Ogre 2 is talking about.

That's what I'm thinking too. Sundance knows H2 will have a lot of support and hype of coming back. 343 will also want to give their game exposure and they've previously shown support for the hardcore scene, arguably more than what Bungie did. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

My sincerest apologies.  So what you're saying is...they can now make an entire team of just Ogres?

OG3 wasn't exactly all that great haha