Saiyan doesn't seem to have much interest in competitive HALO anymore. I doubt he will be coming back for anything other than some recreational games.

If the twins actually come back I'm sure Side would be down.

At least OG2 and Side would return lol. That's enough for me.

Don't think the full Final Boss roster will return, at least from the H2 era, but it would be cool to see Ogre 1 and Ogre 2 to play side by side again.

I will admit, seeing the ogres and roybox on the same team would be interesting.

• Upvote (+1) 2

https://twitter.com/MLGVictory/status/476149676539121664

Michigan gamers unite?(Ogre 2+Walshy re-tweeted this!)   :walshy:

I think FB could be HUGE(like three times the popularity they were in 07') if H2A is successful, and with such a head-start on the competition and all these veteran pros showing interest in making a come-back I think we could see alot of old-school players make a return to the scene for H1+H2.

Also to all the 08' kids doubting the legends:

https://twitter.com/enable_/status/476499293704949760#

• Upvote (+1) 4

If there's a tournament with decent money on the table, or a willing sponsor, I would be shocked if Ogre 1, Ogre 2, Walshy, and StrongSide didn't come back for just one tournament.

I've never met them personally, but they strike me as the type to enjoy a little nostalgia for the fans.

Are the Ogres and Walshy friends again? There was some drama that happened between them that caused the team change. They never publicly said what specifically happened, but if whatever issues they had with eachother are still unresolved I don't see them teaming again in the future.

If it ain't Pistola, FiS, VicX and Og2 I don't care. Ogre1 has bigger things to worry about and Strongside is dedicated to making a career.

Are the Ogres and Walshy friends again? There was some drama that happened between them that caused the team change. They never publicly said what specifically happened, but if whatever issues they had with eachother are still unresolved I don't see them teaming again in the future.

I think that was mainly Walshy and Ogre 1 but I could be wrong, it had to due with Walshy calling Ogre 1 out for not being as dedicated to practicing as the rest of the team because of his GF in Australia. Also because that trio had literally been in every championship Halo 1+Halo 2 match they played together, and H3 was a new game and they were not used to losing.

I think that was mainly Walshy and Ogre 1 but I could be wrong, it had to due with Walshy calling Ogre 1 out for not being as dedicated to practicing as the rest of the team because of his GF in Australia. Also because that trio had literally been in every championship Halo 1+Halo 2 match they played together, and H3 was a new game and they were not used to losing.

After reading your post, I went back watched the video about him getting dropped on youtube. The ogres said that it was mainly personal reasons outside of the game and wanted to keep the reason private. I am not saying you are wrong though, you may have some insider info or something, but officially the reason for Walshy getting dropped was never made public. I believe that most of what people say about Walshy getting dropped were just rumours and speculation from outsiders who are not in the know.

• Upvote (+1) 1

After reading your post, I went back watched the video about him getting dropped on youtube. The ogres said that it was mainly personal reasons outside of the game and wanted to keep the reason private. I am not saying you are wrong though, you may have some insider info or something, but officially the reason for Walshy getting dropped was never made public. I believe that most of what people say about Walshy getting dropped were just rumours and speculation.

There is personal reasons we dont know about, but I do know that Walshy did criticize Ogre 1 for leaving for Australia with his GF in the off-season and not practicing as much. My personal belief is that the Ogres never wanted to settle for second, and had that team kept on placing outside of top 2 they would of broke up anyway.

As you guys know Ogre 1 lives in Australia, ACL (the Australian equivelant of MLG) could be hosting tournaments as well, so maybe his team will be for these tourneys. But the prize pools are very low compared to those in NA (probably +$4000), so I don't know if it'd be worth it for him if he continues to live in Australia. In conclusion OGRE 1 IS MOVING BACK TO NA TO COMPETE AT MLG- #CONFIRMED #WeBack   :kappa:

Don't know about Ogre 1, but hey... with the way these past few days have gone, why not think big!

Can the title of this topic be edited. Definitely makes it sound as if ogre 1/2 really ARE willing to come back. At least add a question mark at the end of that statement. As of now its just click bait. 

OT: I highly doubt Ogre 1 comes back. He had a kid. 

We still need people to organize tournaments (who aren't shitheads). 

Ha-haaaaaaaaaa.

That's funny.

On-topic: Everyone who hasn't developed a life that can't accommodate gaming will return, methinks. It's Halo fuckin' 2. 

possible Walka return? Rippon?

idk if rippon will return tournament wise but i do think if h1 does turn out well he may play online, i know he still LANs and goes out of state to LAN but im not sure if he'd compete.